Chapter 4• Family.

June 14th.

Yn POV

My family just seems to be growing every time I turn around one of my grand kids popping up. Price discovered he had a son named PJ 3 years ago his baby momma got that ass handed to her fucking with my babies. My poor baby Miyanni is lonely out here in Houston she so antisocial she don't got no friends only person she hang out with is Kemoni and that's her nephew so that's a given she just don't like nobody. Talia needs Chres to straighten her out a little.

Me: my baby girl is lonely Chres.

Chres: I know I think we should just go to Cali for the summer.

Me: yesss I miss all my babies, look at Talia & Keyon.

Khalid sent me a video of him and her doing the #hitthequan.

Chres: where talia get an ass from?

Me: read between the lines Chres.

Chres: no hell no.

Me: I mean it hasn't been confirmed but it's so obvious it ain't just go appear like that.

Chres: I gotta talk to her shit not okay.
Me: don't whoop her Chres.

Chres: hell you mean don't whoop her? She shouldn't be fucking.

Me: it's obvious she's hurting Chres she used to have the brightest smile the only time I genuinely see her smile is when she with Justin or somebody makes her laugh. The last month she's been mean I'm surprised she's even smiling in this video.

Chres: I'll think about it.

Me: I feel like if you ask her she'll tell you, she won't tell anybody else but you.

Chres: she scared of her uncles.

Me: yea pretty much.

Chres: so when did her and Keyon start getting along again?

Me: yesterday.

Chres: Keyon ass knew.

Me: why you say that?

Chres: cause Justin his bestfriend and it had to have happened at Khalid's, cause it ain't go happen at Justin crib cause his grandmother.

Me: you got a point.

My phone vibrated in my hand with a face time call from Talia. I answered I could tell she was using her selfie stick cause you could see Keyon and Justin in the background playing basketball. I gave Chres a look and he nodded he was go act like he ain't know nothing.

Talia: Khalid send you the video?

Me: I got it baby.

Talia: hey paw paw.

Chres: wassup lia you don't call your favorite person no more?

Talia: sorry I been down lately.

Chres: why you ain't call and talk to me then?

Talia: I rather talk to you face to face.

Chres: damn what you done did?

Talia: it's bad paw paw.

Chres: scale of 1-20.

Talia: 20.

Chres: damn lia you must wanna stay with me for the summer.

Talia: nuh uh I love you but paw paw you too much.

Me: we go come down there for the summer.

Talia: for real?