Chapter 7• Shock.

Sharr in mm.

July 18th.

Talia POV

Today is Justin 17th birthday but he's currently at work at kids footlocker in the mall. I was walking through the mall now to meet him at the food court when he got off work so I could go with him to get his third tattoo his first two he had His mothers name on the inside of his right forearm and his dads name on his right shoulder today he was getting prayer hands with a cross chain wrapped around the hands when his tattoos done we're gonna go out to eat. My uncles were gonna give him a barbecue like mines but he didn't want one, He's so boring man I swear.

He had a kids footlocker bag by his foot as he placed a piece of chicken teriyaki in his mouth. I kissed his cheek sitting in the chair next to him grabbing the fork off his napkin I ate some of his chow mein he looked at me before shaking his head. I grabbed the bag pulling the Nike shoe box out they were some hot pink Roshes with the black check. I placed them back in the bag.

Me: why you buying me stuff on your birthday?

Justin: cause I felt like it.

Me: your something else.

Justin: fat ass quit eating all my food.

Me: I'm hungryyy.

Justin: didn't you just eat at yo Nanni house?

Me: that was like 45 minutes ago.

He side eyed me and I laughed when he finished eating we got up leaving out the mall to his car. I was dropped off by my Nanni.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Me: you almost done baby.

Justin: shit hurt worst then the names.
Me: you getting my name next?

Justin: ion know about all that.

Me: for real?

Justin: you go get my name tattooed on you?

Me: heck no.

Justin: exactly.

5 minutes later he was finished I was so tired we had been here for 2 hours now. After he paid the guy for his tattoo we left to go eat at Red Robin's. As we were eating we were talking and I started feeling cramps in my stomach I went to the bathroom seeing that my period had started early good thing I kept tampons in my purse. After washing my hands I went back to the table.

Justin: you good?

Me: yup just early.

Justin: ohh.

Me: yea so are you gonna try and find him?

Justin: I don't know I'm still debating on if I should.

Me: you should he's your brother whom you haven't seen since the funeral.

He had an older half brother named Julian who was 20 he hadn't seen or heard from him since the funeral of his parents they were barely able to talk then. All because Julian mother didn't like Justin mother she moved Julian far away Like that's crazy to me Julian mom is so foul for that.

Justin: I just don't know, like I want to because I want that relationship with my brother that we've honestly never had because of his selfish ass mom. Then we have the possibility that my brother could be in jail, a junkie, don't wanna see me, or worst dead.