Chapter 12 • Done.

May 24th.

Jaemoni POV

I let Tyrin take over my house for him and the kids since I be over Rico's everyday anyways. Kaevon still ain't went into rehab she actually been MIA nobody can reach her phone she never at the house. We all take hours out the day looking for her but it's no use. We even checked all rehab centers in the state she never checked in that shit scares me. I've watched Tyrin bust out in tears too many times to count since she disappeared the kids always asking where she is and all we can say is I don't know.

Rico: y'all ever check Vinny's?

Me: nope he married.

Rico: what's that supposed to mean? We all know he still in love with Kaevon.

He had a very valid point I called Tyrin it took him a while to answer when he did he sounded hoarse.

Me: I'm finna go check Vinny spot you coming?

Tyrin: yea come pick me up.

Me: be outside in 10.

Me and Rico left the house Rimoni & Jaeshawn were at Jewel crib and Nashawn was at the mall with Micah. I got in the passenger seat since this was Rico car. We rode listening to J. Cole new album. When I pulled up Tyrin was sitting on the stairs with his head down. Rico honked and he got up making his way to the car he got in the back leaning his head against the window as we drove.

Rico: how you been bro?

Tyrin: trying to hold on but I got this feeling that I'm a have to leave.

Me: what you mean leave?

Tyrin: I mean pack me and my kids up and go down to Houston if she not clean then I don't wanna stay here knowing she somewhere out there getting high and shit. Like what if she pop to the crib high? I don't wanna be the bad guy and kick her out in front of the kids because I know they'll cry cause they miss her.

Me: you miss her?

Tyrin: yea the one I married not this drug addicted her.

Rico pulled up to Vinny's cutting the car off we all got out I knocked on the door and Vinny wife Kenya opened it. She had red puffy eyes.

Me: have you seen Kaevon?

Kenya: she's here.

Rico: where?

Kenya: basement.

We came in and she walked us to the basement door slowly opening it I heard muffled moans through the music playing but I thought I was hearing things so I proceeded with walking down the stairs Ty and Ric behind me. getting to the bottom of the stairs Kaevon was bent over as Vinny stood behind her slowly pumping in and out of her with his hand over her mouth. I looked back at Tyrin he walked back upstairs I nodded to Rico. He already knew I was finna raise hell. He walked over punching Vinny in the face he fell onto the couch Kaevon jumped quickly pulling her pants up. I shook my head at her looking around I seen the lines of crack on the table. I couldn't help myself I punched her in the nose and she fell into the glass table. Rico started beating Vinny's ass I yanked her up. Her nose was bleeding but I ain't give a fuck I hope I broke her shit. She opened her mouth to speak but I gave her one look and she closed her mouth.

Me: walk your dumb ass upstairs, don't say shit either.

Rico followed behind me as we went up the stairs and out the front door I Tyrin was standing next to the car looking down. she walked up to him kissing his cheek he pushed her away looking at her with a disgusted look on his face.

Kaevon: why you acting like that baby?

Tyrin: I ain't ya fucking baby don't fucking touch me either.

Kaevon: what's your problem?

Tyrin: you! Hell your everybody's fucking problem right now!

Me: I'm taking her to rehab today I can't watch her do this.

Kaevon: I'm not going!

Me: yes the fuck you are! You ain't got no fucking choice!

Kaevon: your not my fucking father! His bitch ass don't even care!

Yea she damn right he don't care no more he bailed her dumb ass out of jail. That bond wasn't cheap either he paid $70,000 to get her out after everyone- even mommy said to leave her ass in there he ain't listen. Once he got her out she spazzed the fuck out busted the windshield with her heels and jumped out the moving car. That was a week after we found out about her addiction she was arrested for possession of narcotics she was high and drunk.

Me: take the base out yo fucking voice before I do more then break your fucking nose!

Kaevon: shut your gay ass up! You and Rico matching walks is cute.

She laughed wasn't shit funny I was finna jack her ass up but Tyrin just smacked the fuck out her and she slowly hit the grass. I ain't never seen nobody pass out from getting smacked. That shit crazy man.

Rico: damn.

Me: how. In. The. Fuck?

Tyrin: get dumb ass and let's go.

Me: what we finna do with her?

Tyrin: let me make a call real quick.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tyrin POV (pic in mm)

Since she not go get help I had to be grimmey about getting her ass some type of help. Even though I'm pretty much sending my own wife to jail for 1-3 years its better then her being out here getting high and shit. Ion wanna put my kids through loosing there mother completely and I definitely don't wanna put Yn through the pain of loosing another child. How I got her in jail? I let her get high it was a pain to watch but I did and we went for a walk I have a few friends at the police station. So I pretty much set it up acted as if I knew nothing and acted shock that the police showed up.

After her sentencing I'm a pack up and leave and go down to Houston with Yn & Chres. I love her but she cheated on me more then once I still stayed, she did spiteful shit to me but I still stayed, now she abandoned our family for a temporary high that's the last straw. Before I go I'm divorcing her and I'm moving on with my life when she gets out we can make some arrangements for her to see the kids but other then that I want nothing to do with her.

She can change her last nane back to August and everything cause I'm fucking done there's only so much a man can take. I was faithful, I worked, I cooked, cleaned, took care of the kids, did whatever she asked me to, never put my hands on her besides today. I stuck by her through the worst times while she partied and shit. For example 2 years ago when Tyla was in the hospital for damn near a fucking month because of her heart failure i was there day and night while taking care of three other kids while her selfish ass went clubbing and cheated. I've always been here taking care of my kids while she was a selfish bitch I don't deserve that my kids dann sure don't. So I'm a give my kids a better life from now on everything is about them, everything I do is for them, nothing else matters but them from this day forward.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thoughts?

VOTE|COMMENT