chapter 13 • Over.

May 25th

Yn POV

I completely understand why Ty did what he did. I'm just glad he ain't give up on her like any other nigga would have in the situation. No we didn't get Kaevon a lawyer cause if we did they'd most likely get her off on parole and that wouldn't do shit.

Me: what ya doing son?

Tyrin: looking for a house. .

Me: Ty you know you and the kids are welcome to stay at our house.

Tyrin: I know momma but I don't wanna invade nobody space.

Me: boy please you ain't invading nothing.

Tyrin: aight but I know you finna say I don't have to pay anything but I have to momma.

Me: Ty so difficult, but whatever you can pay cable but that is it Ty.

Tyrin: I already got a job offer ma I can pay for more.

Me: nope won't let you.

Tyrin: pops!

Chres: son!

Chres walked out the kitchen with a bowl of caramel & cheese popcorn me and Ty both dug our hands in the bowl.

Tyrin: she won't let me pay for anything but the cable.

Chres: yn you tripping Bruh.

Me: how?

Chres: our water bill like $700 with just us 4 add 7 more its go be like 2,000, electric like $600.

Tyrin: I can pay the electric bill, the cable, and half the water bill.

Chres: Nah you good with the cable and the electric how you feeling though?

He rubbed his hand over his waves before sunk down a little and letting a deep breath.

Tyrin: I honestly don't know man I just wanna move on and worry about the kids.

Chres: I'm open to you moving on but ya know wait till your divorce is final and make sure the kids would be alright having another woman around.

Tyrin: yea I know I wouldn't bring a woman around the kids till I'm sure.

Me: sounds like you already got someone in mind.

Tyrin: I might.

Me: what's her name?

Tyrin: Nala.

Chres: how and when you meet her?

Tyrin: I met her about 5 days ago she real chill but she engaged that's what fucks it all up.

Me: uh oh don't be home wrecking Ty.

Chres: don't break up No happy home.

Tyrin: from what she told me ain't shit happy about it.

Chres: then shit go for it just don't lead the girl on and you still in love with Kaevon.

Tyrin: I know I know. I ain't in no rush for no relationship no way I just want a friend right now.

Me: you actually mean friend and not a fuck buddy right?

Tyrin: yes a friend if I wanted sex I'd just call Winnie.

Chres: how long you been sleeping with Winnie?

Tyrin: never slept with Winnie.

Me: how did the three some thing work then?