Chapter 17• helping hand.

March 8th

Yn POV

All these people in one house lord driving me insane I thought I had it bad having all my kids in one house hold back then. My damn hands is full now I got Renz who act like chase when he mad. The twins who is as spoiled as they come at 4 months. Justin and Talia who constantly arguing. Micah is hardly ever here. Miyanni done went back to Houston my poor baby so anti-social she didn't want new friends she just wanted her nephew/ bestfriend by her side to protect her. Jessica so grateful for that girl she be helping with the twins, trying to help Justin and Talia sort out they many problems before they start bothering me and chres. Now me and Chres oh that man there it's almost like we never had our trials and tribulations over the 20+ years we've been together. It's true when they say love conquers all because that is really the truth when you love someone you don't just let go. I know I did before but even when I let go he know and I knew I wasn't go be gone for long because through everything we've been through we never stayed away for long. Our love ran too deep to ever throw it all away for good. We had a whole family we weren't going to throw that away over his infidelity or mines. We both made our mistakes and we both owned up to them and eventually moved on from it. He still has his days where he misses his brothers dearly yes I said brothers even though his brother betrayed him he still loved his brother unconditionally. There's nights where he cries for Mecca and he has his nights where he cries for Lorenz and when he cries for Lorenz he completely shuts down. He never completely grieved over Lorenz and as long as it's been it still affects him like it was just yesterday. I have my moments myself where I cry over Lorenz he was my first experience as a mother even when me and chres weren't official Lorenz was apart of me too I loved that boy to death when Desiree couldn't. I could honestly say having Talia and Renz here helps Chres greatly.

Chres: baby your water is ready.

Me: thank god my feet and legs hurt so bad.

Chres: I told you to chill on that hill climber treadmill you ain't listen.

Me: I know I should have.

Chres: come on.

He picked me up carrying me into the bathroom he helped me out my cloths and I sat in the water resting my head on the pillow. Chres sat on the side of the tub.

Me: what's on your mind babe?

Chres: still reading me like a book I see.

Me: as your wife I need to know what's bothering my husband at all times.

Chres: Rico called me talking about that dysfunctional ass niece of his.

Me: she need some serious guidance she's such a beautiful and smart girl and its just going to waste.

Chres: seeing as she ain't 18 Rico is signing us over as the legal guardians and she go stay here.

Me: Jessica is go murder her in her damn sleep.

Chres: *laughs* no she not.

Me: it's not funny she is. Jessica hate her more then Talia do.

Chres: good shit maybe Tashari will learn to keep her mouth shut since go be walking on eggshells around here.