Chapter 11• Twins

Tasani & Junari in mm.

December 1st.

Justin POV

Man I was sooo scared the other night She was only 6 months and a week and her water broke. We had twin girls Tasani Juni Renolds & Junari Tasi Renolds on November 28th. Their names are weird but they're unique. Only way we can tell them apart is by Junari being the chunkier one with a bigger head, she was 6lbs 3oz. While Tasani was smaller being 4lbs 5oz. I ain't even finna lie to y'all she went into labor an hour after we had sex. I cried so hard man thinking I did something wrong but the doctor told me it was fine so aye whatever. She was in labor from 1AM till about two o'clock in the afternoon when she did her water birth. I had to be in the water with her basically being coached through delivering my daughters. It was highly uncomfortable for me but that's how she wanted to give birth to our daughters so I did it for her. Her hospital room had balloons all over the place and gifts and just a bunch of pink shit everywhere. Tasani lil self was just chilling on my chest while I fed her. She just be smiling and all lively even tho she barely open her eyes. Junari mean already she ain't smiled yet with her little fat self she just be looking at you all blank they have features of the both of us so right now we can't really tell who they look like the most. This the first time it's been just me her & the babies since she gave birth. Thank the lord cause everybody coming at me with questions and shit for the future was too much.

Me: look what your attitude did to my baby.

Talia: oh whatever she'll smile eventually.

Me: yea when hell freeze over.

Talia: don't do my baby Ju.

Me: our baby.

Talia: mm.

Me: remember that.

I burped Tasani and as soon as she burped she started grunting. I rubbed her back as she continued grunting my poor baby sounded like the poop was killing her. Hell it probably was she so tiny.

There was a small knock at the door before it cracked open and Jessica peaked her head in. Talia smiled at her as she came in the door awwwing. Jessica looked genuinely happy right now and I was glad she was happy and not all emotional. She went over to Talia hugging her and gawking at Junari who stared at her blankly like she do everybody else. She looked at me and Tasani and came over hugging me and looking at Tasani.

Jessica: I'm a just guess this is Tasani.

Me: yup Junari evil.

Jessica: I see that, can I hold her?

Me: she pooping right now.

Jessica: I can tell give her here poor baby.

I handed her off to Jessica letting her sit in my seat. I picked Junari up off Talia chest staring at her she stared back at me and yawned. I rubbed her little curls before kissing her forehead, then both her cheeks. I couldn't believe lil meany actually had a small smile I kissed her cheeks some more and she kept smiling. I smiled as she clenched my pinkie with her hand. My princess wasn't mean she just wanted her daddy's love. Talia sat with a pout on her face arms crossed. I stuck my tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes.

Talia: but when I did that she wanna whine forget you Junari. We definitely gave her the right name after yo black ass.

Me: hating ass.

Jessica: I think she's done pooping, you mind if I change her?

Talia: be my guest.

Jessica laughed standing and walked over to the changing bed they had in here. I watched her as she changed Tasani diaper with ease before buttoning her onesie and rewrapping her in the blanket. She picked her up again and stood on the other side of Talia bed just looking at her. I looked at Talia who was trying to blink away tears. I looked at Jessica who wiped a stray tear away as she smiled weakly.