26

I wanna give a warm thanks to everyone who's reading and enjoying this story. At the time of writing this we're at 20.1K views, and that's so awesome; However I'd like to give an even warmer thank you and my whole heart to those of you who have been commenting and voting on each chapter. I will ask permission first of course, but in the epilogue of this book, I would like to give you guys shoutouts because it means that much to me. Trust me, I know your usernames, I know exactly who you guys are, and It warms my whole heart to see your votes and  read your guys' input and thoughts and theories. I thank you so much for taking the time to type out your comments. I love and appreciate every single one of you with my whole heart. 

Thank you, now read on, ya weeb. <3

Namjoon scoffed, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"..." 

He shook his head, lips parting, speechless. 

"..." 

Yoongi tilted his head, staring at him with no regret in his eyes. 

"What? Did I hurt your feelings?" 

He scoffed. 

"Fucking good." 

He turned around and started walking away, when Namjoon snapped out of his trance. He shook his head and took a deep breath, running a hand through his hair and jogging to catch up with Yoongi. 

"Alright, fine. Fine! You're mad, okay, whatever! Just tell us why and we can try to fix it! Please Yoongi!" 

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek, still walking forward at a quick pace. 

"It can't be fucking fixed! Why can't you get that through your thick skull!?" 

Namjoon shook his head. 

"Yoongi, I just- I don't understand why you think we would just let you walk away and not ask why. Has our friendship, our brotherhood meant nothing to you over these past years?" 

Yoongi shook his head, breathing in deep. 

"Namjoon-..." 

He trailed off, sucking a deep breath between his teeth as they rounded the corner. 

"What I don't fucking get is why...you-..." 

Yoongi squinted his eyes, trying to see if the scene that was unfolding at the other end of the hallway was real. 

Yoongi watched as Taehyung raised his fist in the air, pressing Jimin against the wall with his casted hand as the latter flinched. Suddenly, a small girl came into frame and slapped him, saying something Yoongi couldn't hear before taking Jimin away and disappearing around the corner. 

Yoongi's eyes narrowed. He clenched his fists and started walking, stomping quickly forward. 

Namjoon's eyes widened as he realized what was about to happen. 

"Yoongi! H-Hold on!" 

Yoongi flung his backpack off of his shoulders and threw it to the ground hard, still walking forward, pulling his jacket off and doing the same. 

"Yoon! Fucking wait!" 

Yoongi sucked in a hard breath as he bit the inside of his cheek until it bled, clenching and unclenching his fists, shaking from the anger. 

As he neared Taehyung, he turned around, eyes widening. 

"Y-Yoongi?" 

As soon as the word left his lips, Yoongi grabbed his shoulder and landed a punch so hard Taehyung's ears rang. When he fell, grunting loudly, Suga immediately mounted him and punched him again, grabbing a fistful of the fabric of Taehyung's shirt with his free hand.