9

"Sorry I'm late. That test had so many questions on it."

Jin jogged up to the group breathlessly and took his place between Suga and Hoseok.

Suga looked at his watch.

"There's like five minutes left of lunch. Should you even get high right now since we're about to go back to class?"

Jin scoffed and waved his hand.

"I'll be fine, hand it over."

"Alright, then. I can't wait to say I told you so later on."

Sighing, Suga handed him the piece.

"I can't wait for you to tell me you told me so later on either." Jin smiled hard, eyes closed, which made Suga scoff. "Where's V and the maknae?" Jin looked up, before putting the bong to his lips and lighting it up.

Namjoon sighed.  "Taehyung's been in the bathroom for thirty minutes and Jungkook is rat hunting."

Hoseok chuckled.

"Where do you guys think he lives anyway?"

Namjoon yawned, stretching.

"Who?"

"Jimin. Where do you think he lives?"

"Ah. I don't know, probably in a cave somewhere with all 50 members of his family."

Suga laughed and shook his head.

"That was a weird answer."

Everyone's phone suddenly dinged, and they all looked at their text.

_______ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 🐝 🍵 Yes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ________

VViTAEmin💊: Hey guys. I took way too long in the bathroom so I'm just gonna head to class. See you all at home.

Namjoon scoffed.

"What the hell? What did he do? Shit a brick?"

Jin coughed violently as he exhaled.

"Ahhhh fuck."

He pat his chest.

______________________________________

Taehyung shook his head in frustration after sending the text.

He'd spent the last 35 minutes looking for Jimin. He figured that maybe for the past three days Jimin had been coming to school, and he was just avoiding him.

"Where the fuck is he?" He whispered to himself, kicking a plastic fork away as he walked past.

Taehyung wanted to make Jimin miserable for making him feel the way he did. He wanted answers, and he thought maybe seeing Jimin would help him understand why...

Why he couldn't get him out of his head.

His heart skipped a beat, remembering how it felt having Jimin pressed up against his back.

He shook his head.

For fucks sake.

__________________________________________