24

Jimin tossed and turned in his sleep, grabbing desperately at the covers as his legs kicked slowly and involuntarily. The pillow, the cloth cushion under him and his shirt were all soaked in a thick layer of sweat. A soft gasp escaped his lips as they quivered. 

"N-No..." His voice cracked and trembled as the word left his lips. His eyebrows furrowed as his grip tightened on the blanket. 

A soft cry fell from his mouth as he subconsciously squeezed his eyes shut, slowly shaking his head. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You seduced my boyfriend...and now he's gone." 

He listened carefully to every word that left his mother's lips. The sentence replayed in his head over and over slowly, like a broken record. 

He shook his head, eyebrows furrowing as his heart dropped. 

"...Wh-...What?" 

The boy shook, breathing deeply as he stared straight up at the ceiling, trying desperately to process the words, trying desperately to process the situation. 

"He left because of you! He's fucking gone because of you!" She screamed, both hands on her head. 

Jimin shook his head back and fourth as he looked down at his naked body, laden with fresh bruises. 

He sucked in a breath as his heart raced, still unable to move. 

"W-What? What?" 

His mom chuckled humorlessly, shaking her head. 

"I-..." 

She paused, scoffing. 

"I can't do this anymore." 

Jimin's breathing quickened as his mind started racing, he blinked rapidly as his face twisted in fear. 

"M-Mom? Mom? Wh-...What? Wh-what are you s-saying?" 

His heart beat so hard he felt like he was going to die. He let out a loud yelp as he shook violently. 

"Mom!? MOM!"  

He screamed, voice hoarse, tears streaming down his face like a river. He let out a loud wail as his mother kicked his door. 

"I don't want you in this fucking house anymore! I tried so hard to be a good mother, but you've sucked everything out of me!"  She screamed, voice breaking as a cry escaped her. 

Jimin shook his head as he choked on his words.

"N-No! Please m-mom! He used me! I d-didn't want to! I didn't want him to do that to me! He held me down, a-and he! H-Help me! Mom help me, please!" 

With another kick to the door, his mom stormed into his room and opened his closet, frantically grabbing clothes out and throwing them on the floor. She grabbed a duffle-bag that sat on the top shelf and another handful of clothes and shoved them into the bag. 

"M-Mom! What are you doing?!" Jimin's voice broke as his headache became so prominent he almost passed out. 

His mom stomped over to his dresser and swiped her arm across the top of it, knocking various items into the bag and onto the floor. 

Jimin kept screaming, wailing as he began thrashing in his bed, shaking his head back and fourth and slamming his fists down hard beside him. He kicked and thrashed his legs as he sobbed, fully breaking down.