"What the hell are you two doing here!" My brother exclaimed after he looked at both of us and I rose a brow and Malia grinned.

We went to ambush him at his working place since today he had to work in but the rest of the days he would usually complete his work at home.

We called him less than an hour ago asking him if we could come over and he specifically said 'no' but who were we to litsen to him.

"You knew I was going to come whether you liked it or not" I said looking at him and for a good ass monday morning he did not look well.

He then shook his head and I tailed behind him after I gave him a look saying that it was not safe to talk wherever we were standing.

He lead us to an office then locked the door and when he set the key into his pocket he told us to sit.

"Are you sure this place is not wired?" I asked looking around especially in the corners looking for any hidden camera or recorder.
I found none and when Malia nodded telling me that she didn't any too we sat down.

"So what is with the look?" He asked referring specifically to my outfit.
I shrugged.

"I dont work remember?" I said chuckling then licked my front teeth making Malia chuckle.

I was in high low shorts with a while button up shirt and knee length boots and for Malia she was in black Jeans with a long sleeved shirt that happened to just be cropped at the same level of where her high waisted jeans started and colourless slide in heels.

We did dress to kill but we definetly werent dressed to attend a meeting in an office.

"So start talking. I heard you guys have loads on what has been going on" I said eying him and he shut his mouth looking at me. Malia looked at me as well but said nothing.

"How did you know that?" He asked looking at me and I smiled.

"I did not but now I know. So start talking" I said then he face palmed his face knowing very well that he fucked up and I was not going to leave him alone until he told me what I wanted to know and to hear and back that up with proof which he did.

"So in short Mandine and her boyfriend's  death wasn't an accident and Liza Miller is a spy in Lucas's company because she is being paid by his mother and Lucas knows that her mother wants him dead but still haven't fired Liza who might just kill him at any time?" Malia asked processing all the information that we were just given and I nodded my head saying "mhm" telling her that she was right.

She also skipped the part that there is someone else who is doing all the dirty work. Someone who is being paid by Luca's mother to watch me and after my brother said that I knew that I was not paranoid.

"Well we are being tailed" Malia said looking at the side mirror and I groaned.
I honestly was not in for such games and as much as i wanted to play the game of cat and mouse then be the mouse in the play I was tired of it.

Plus hiding was not my biggest talent.

"Mom said not to do it again" Malia said looking at me as I speed up even more leaving the tailing two cars away from the highway to avoid attention and unnecessary accidents.

Looking at her for a brief moment I scoffed.

"Its either we die here or we do it" i said shrugging my shoulders and i  increased the speed even more.
Giggling she clapped her hand then reminded me that we had no guns.

"We wont need any. Just strap up and let me do my thing" I said taking a turn and I watched one car follow me and another going straight ahead.
Probably to block my way.