She Tries To Get Rid Of Your Girlfriend.

(OC)

You gladly put on the pyjamas that you have gotten just for this special occasion. Today was your first date with the girl of your dreams; Bell.

You have been crushing on this girl for ages and you finally asked her out on a date. You were surprised when she said yes.

Once you were done putting in your clothes, as if on que, the doorbell rings. You smile widely and almost fell down the stairs, excited to open the door. But all that excitement left when you saw Ariana standing with your girlfriend by the door.

"Who are you? A fan?" Ariana asked, eyebrow raised. It's not like she was mad or annoyed, she just wasn't expecting and gone at such a late time. Although, it was only 8:00.

"Um...no, I'm actually here for Y/N." Bell said with a small nervous smile. "I'm her girlfriend." You smiled at what Bell had just said.

"Girlfriend, eh?" Ariana asked and Bell happily nodded. "So...what're you doing with my little sister?" Ariana asked the smaller girl. Bell nervously stood there, not knowing what to do or say. "Okay Ariana, I would love if you would stop scaring my girlfriend." You say as you walk down the stairs.

"You look beautiful, babe." You say and kiss Bell's cheek. "Thank you."
"I um, I set up the living room for us. When you told me you wanted your first date to be cozy, I took that to my advantage and turned the living room into a fort."

"So that's why you were hogging the living room? To make way for this..." Ariana hesitated and looked Bell up and down, "girl." She said almost disgusted. "Ariana!" You whisper-yell. You look at Ariana with a look of hatred and quickly grabbed Bell's hand and dragged her to the living room.

Ariana only rolled her eyes with her arms crossed. She had an idea, and she hoped it was going to work. She quickly went upstairs and put on her most embarrassing onesie.

In the meantime, you and Bell were trying to find a movie to watch on Netflix. "How about The Little Prince. Childish but the aesthetic is ongoing." You ask. Bell giggles and shakes her head, "how about Mama Mia?"

"They have that on Netflix?" You ask with an eyebrow raised. Bell laughed and put a piece of popcorn in her mouth. "You didn't know that?" You shake your head shocked.

"Or we can watch Heathers the original." You suggest. Bell 'ohs' and nods. You quickly search up Heathers and click on the first one you see. The movie started playing and Ariana was just on time to come in and sit between the two of you, making both of you grunt and groan.

"What're we watching?" Ariana asked, grabbing the popcorn bucket from your hands and placing it in her lap. "You mean what're we watching?" You point between you and Bell who looked
confused and sorta angry.

"Exactly. What're we watching?" Ariana grabbed the remote and paused the movie. She squinted and saw the title and rolled her eyes. "Really? Heathers the original? Why don't you watch a classic? Like Breakfast at Tiffany's...Oh! Or Bruce Almighty?"

Ariana clicked off of Netflix and quickly put Bruce Almighty on then got back in the Fort with you and Bell. "Ariana, this is our date.." you whine. Ariana looks at you and gives you a very fake pout. "Oh well. Bell doesn't mind. Right Bell?" Ariana looks at Bell and she could see the anger written on her face.

"No. Not at all." Ariana looked back at you and smiled. You gave her a sarcastic smile back and she then turned back towards the movie, watching it with full attention.

<^>

After the movie was done, Bell got up and dragged you with her to the front door.

"Hey, maybe this isn't going to work out.." Bell said with a sympathetic look. "Wait what?! It was only our first date! I could do better!" You try to compromise with her, but it didn't work.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Bell says and as if spot on, a car horn honks meaning it was time for Bell to leave. She gave you a short wave and kiss on the cheek before leaving the house.

"So how was the date?" Ariana asked you after you turned back around to look at her. "I. hate. YOU!" You yell and run up the stairs. You run to your room and slam the door behind you. Ariana smirked and walked back to the living room and into the fort.

She put on Breakfast At Tiffany's and watched it alone. She didn't like Bell to much anyways.