Admit That You're Hurt (Requested)

(Requested by Kayelyn2118 )
(𝗔/𝗡 : 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲, 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘅𝘆𝗴𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼.)

"P-please...Damien!" I cried out as Damien hit me again, but he continued to hit me. I choked on my sons when the torture was done.Che didn't say anything, he just left the house with a loud door slam causing me to flinch.

A few minutes after he left, I hear little foot steps come down the stairs and into the kitchen. I look up and see my daughter standing there with her crocheted bunny in hand. She looked at me confused, not knowing why I looked like a terrible mess.

"Mama?" She asked while tilting her head. "Baby...what are you doing out of bed?" I ask as I tried to get up. "What are you doin out of bed, mama? It past bedtime..." I force out a dry chuckle as I stood up, "mama was trying to get a snack." I lied, "but then I fell."

Faye frowned, "oh... where Dada at?" I cringed at the mention of my 'boyfriend'. "Dada is out... with friends..." when the truth was that he was out getting drunk and looking for other girls to bring home and into our bed. He would make me sleep in the guest room if I didn't care to join.

"But it late!" Faye said confused. "I know," I said as I get a water bottle from the fridge and crackers from the cabinet, "but it's one of his friends birthday and that friend wanted to have it late at night. He wanted me to go but I said I have to look after my little bird." I tapped the tip of Faye's nose. She giggled and we walked upstairs and into the guest room.

"Mama, why are you goin to the guess room?" "GuesT" I corrected, "and the sheets aren't washed... I have to wash them tomorrow." I said while nodding slowly and helping Faye into the bed. Faye nodded, "otay... can I have crackers?" "I thought you didn't like crackers?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. "I like em now!" I giggled and gave Faye a cracker before putting on Courage the Cowardly Dog. It's Faye's favorite cartoon at the moment.

I got pregnant with Faye three years ago. She wasn't planned and that's what made me worry for 6 months of my life. Damien made it clear when we first had sex that he did not want children, but he seemed to love Faye more than I did. A few months after Faye was born, Damien started abusing me and going out with other girls. I tried to break up with him multiple times, but after the 5th time he threatened that he would take my life along with Faye's. The last thing I wanted was for Faye to get hurt, so I stayed.

Faye was still asleep when Damien came home. I quietly get out of bed, making sure to not wake Faye, before peaking out my door to see Damien, but no girl.

That should be a good thing, a happy thing for me. But it wasn't.

My heart beat started to get faster as he made his way to the guest room. My eyes darted around in the dark, trying to find a place to hide, but it was too late.

A hand covered my mouth and pulled me out of the guest room. Tears flew down my cheeks as the hand got tighter around my mouth making it hard to breathe. A arm covered my neck and squeezed it. My body started fighting against my restraints out of shock.

"I won't kill you if you do everything I say. If you fail at least once, I'll make sure your neck is covered up in scratches and actual marks instead of hickeys." Damien said in my ear. "Do you understand, slut?" I nodded my head quickly, just needing air. Damien let go of me making me cough for air. I could tell he was enjoying his sight, watching me grab for air on the floor as I cried only making my breathing worse.

"We have no time for you to be sitting around. Why don't your put that mouth to use and suck my dick?" He smirked. I looked up at him silently begging for mercy but he just winked and continued to take his belt off and pull his pants and boxers down.

"So? What are you waiting for, slut? Get to it."

"Y/n, why are you wearing all of those clothes?" Ariana asked with a laugh. I was dressed in a black turtleneck with sweats. We all live in LA at the moment and that means that it was hot as fuck. So going out in a turtleneck and sweatpants may end up with you going to the hospital at the end of the day because you had a heat stroke.

"Um... no reason..." I answered hesitantly. Ariana arched her eyebrows, "are you okay, lil bean?" Ariana put her hand on my forehead in a way to check my temperature. She then put her hand around my waist and looked at me with a look of concern. "Are you eating?" Ariana asked. I shook my head, "I've been uhm... working out a lot."

Ariana knew damn well I was lying. I didn't like to eat when Damien was around. It made me sick. To eat with someone who hurts me physically, mentally and emotionally? I would never want to do something like that.

"Here, come sit on the couch as I make you something to eat."

"Ariana, I'm-"

"No you aren't, Y/n! Fuck that fake smile you put on your face. Just admit that you are hurt!" Ariana cried. I look down, ashamed of myself. I have never seen Ariana cry as much as she is doing right now. She was a sobbing mess.

"Y/n, when I ask if you're okay that means I want to help you! Not everyone is going to runaway from you!!" Ariana cried out making me cry too. Crying takes a lot of air, and I was lacking that right now. I started feel light headed and the noises around me were blurred.

"Y/n?! Y/n!!" Ariana called out before everything turned into black.

Third Person

"Is she going to be okay?!" Ariana asked the doctor as he came out of Y/n's hospital room. The doctor nodded, "yes. She is going to be just fine. She just suffered from a heat stroke and a lack of oxygen. However, I do suggest that she stay with you, her and her child." Ariana looked at the doctor confused, "why do you say that?"

"Because it seems that she had been choked, cut and badly bruised by someone. The amount of bruises and cuts she has was not done by any animal that we could possibly think of. And the red hand prints on her neck gave away the choking part. I think you should call the police and investigate. She's lucky because she wouldn't have survived if you hadn't called."

"O-oh, okay, thank you."

"Just doing my job , Mrs. Grande. You get some rest, alright?" Ariana nodded. "Can I go in?" She asked the doctor and the doctor nodded before leaving to his next patient.

Ariana cautiously opened the door and stepped in. She looked at her little sisters' state and began to cry. "Why didn't you tell me this was happening to you..!" Ariana cried. "And why haven't I noticed..?" Ariana whispered to herself.