You Hurt Yourself.

(Age: 6)

You were riding your bike with some friends until one of them did a wheelie. You wanted to try to do a wheelie as well. So you gained the speed, and lifted your bike up. You ended up doing a wheelie, but when you landed, your bike fell over to the side, taking you with it.
It took you a minute to realize what just happened, and when you did, you started to crying.

"Y/n!" Your friend yelled as she ran towards you. Your knee was in pain and when you looked down, you saw blood. You started crying more and louder, possibly disturbing your neighbours. "Someone go get Ari!"

You were still crying when Ariana came to where you was. "Oh, baby.." Ariana said when she saw how hurt you were. She picked you up from the ground and kissed your forehead. "Can someone bring her bike home." One of your friends got on your bike and started riding to your house.

When you got home, Ariana went to the bathroom and got out the first aid kit. "This may sting a bit." Ariana warned. She put some alcohol on your knee, and you started crying again. "Shh, it's okay baby. The pain will go away in a bit." Ariana reassured. "I-I'm never g-going to ride m-my bike again." You cried. "Hey, mistakes happen, Y/n. There's going to be times where you get hurt, but the pain is always going to heal." Ariana put a bandaid on your knee.

"You know...sissy got hurt when she rode her bike." Ariana giggled. "Really?" You wiped your nose with your sleeve, "yeah. Actually a lot. I was trying to be cool, but I fell off my bike." Ariana places a kiss on your cheek before picking you up again and bringing you into your room. "Why don't we get you changed into some comfortable clothes and we watch The Little Mermaid, yeah?" Ariana smiled and you nodded.

You learned something that day: Everyone gets hurt. Even big sisters.