You Go To A Party With Her.

(Age: 18)

You were never one to like parties, but Ariana made you go to one with her. It was a party one of her friends threw and she couldn't miss it, and somehow, she managed to get you not to miss it as well.

"Are you ready, Y/n!" Ariana called from downstairs. Mentally, you weren't prepared. You knew there was going to be a lot of people there, and you had anxiety. But you physically looked prepared. "Y-yeah..." you stuttered, grabbing your mini backpack along with your phone and charger.

When you two arrived at the party, everyone was immediately greeting Ariana. Your anxiety was already triggering. You tapped Ariana's shoulder, and she immediately turned her attention to you. "I'm going to go to a room." You said, looking around cautiously. "Everything is going to be fine, Y/n. Trust me. You need some new friends anyway." You were slightly offended, but despite you being offended, she was right.

You made your way to the kitchen, where you thought there would be a lot of people there. But sadly, there wasn't. So you went to the backyard where you found a couple of people. But you found one person who made you smile.

It was Courtney, one of Ariana's best friends that you knew. "Courtney, is that really you?" You asked, walking up to the slightly taller girl. It took a moment for Courtney to realize it was you. She immediately pulled you into a hug.

The rest of the night was great. You spent most of your time with Courtney, which made you feel comfortable and happy. Soon enough it was time for the party to end. You and Ariana said bye to everyone and left the party. But you made sure to say extra goodbyes to Courtney, who you knew you wouldn't see in a long time.