Tummy Sleeping.

(Age: 1)
{Short but cute}

"Ariana," Joan said, coming into Ariana's large room with baby Y/n in her hands. "Yes mom?" Ariana replied. "Can you please watch your baby sister tonight? I have to go to a business dinner."

Ariana was more than happy to watch Y/n, she's been wanting to watch her alone for the longest time, knowing that her mother was usually with her while she was watching the baby.

"Of course mom. I would be more than delighted to watch Y/n." Ariana said excitedly. Joan smiled at her daughters happiness and handed the baby to her. "Everything you need is in the kitchen. I already fed her so that wouldn't be a problem. But if she is hungry, there's a bottle of milk in the fridge." Ariana nodded and gently bounced Y/n in her arms.

"Alright. If you need help, just call Nonna or Frankie." Ariana chuckled, "okay mom, but I can assure you that I won't. Have fun and bring some leftovers for me." Ariana said, and basically shoved her mother out the door.

"It's just me and you now." Ariana said, lifting her sister up and looking her in the eyes. She smiled when she herd a cute giggle leave the tiny baby's mouth.

The girls went upstairs and did some activities. First Ariana tried to teach Y/n how to walk, which sadly failed. Then they watched t.v. After watching t.v for a bit, Y/n started to get hungry.

After Y/n ate, they watched t.v once again. Y/n started to find herself sleepy and slowly started going to sleep.

Ariana smiled when she herd Y/n's cute little snores. "Awe.." Ariana started stroking the girls back. "How adorable." She cooed.

Soon Ariana also fell asleep with Y/n on her stomach. Joan soon came home and went up to Ariana's room to see her and Y/n sleeping. She smiled and took a quick picture before leaving the room.