Ariana Knows Best.

(Age: 18)

You are 18 and you are ready to move out of Ariana's oversized house. You moved in when you 15, ever since then you've been wanting a little bit of freedom.

After hundreds of hours, you finally found an apartment and with the money left in your bank account, you got it. You were packing up your stuff when Ariana came into the room. Her eyebrows were arched and her face held concern.

"Where're You going?" Ariana asked, her arms crossed. Did I mention you didn't tell her?

"O-oh, I'm moving out." You say with a smile, standing straight up, you're chest poking out. Ariana walked towards your smaller body and looked you up and down. "What makes you think you can live on your own?"

"I-" Ariana cut you off, "you're small. And you're still scared of the dark. Last night you came into my room, begging me to secure you from the monsters and demons that were in your closet." You looked down ashamed.

"I can keep my night light on." You mumble, "You also can't cook. You'll probably burn the house down." Ariana said, now orbiting around you. "Ariana, I'll be fine." You say and continue packing.

"I doubt it. No one is going to be in the same house as you, no one is going to cook for you. No one is going to do your laundry. You're going to be all alone." She whispered in your ear.

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work." Ariana shrugged. "Just know that big sissy isn't going to be there for you." She said and walked out of your room, leaving you a little worried about yourself.
*
*
*
The day you have been waiting for finally came. The day where you move out. You put your things in your car and close the trunk, a wide smile on your face.

Ariana stood behind you with crossed arms and a smirk. You slowly turn around, knowing her presence. You roll your eyes, "Ariana, I'm not going to come running back to you." You say, gritting your teeth.

Ariana shrugged, "whatever you say, love. Hope you have fun." Ariana whispered and walked back into the house, not worrying about saying goodbye. You sigh heavily and get in your car.

You finally were there and the apartment complex was very large. You went inside and made sure you had the right apartment. You went to your number; 49, with some of your suitcases and walked in.

Your dream apartment. It had a loft, a kitchen, a living area, obviously a bathroom. Everything you wanted. Including some body sized windows.

You start unpacking and by nighttime you were done. You were about to go to bed when you herd a small noise. You were already scared, slightly shaking.

"H-Hello?" You stuttered, and turned the light back on. Luckily it was a bag of chips that fell from the kitchen cabinet. You let out a breath of relief and turn the lights back off.

You kept hearing small noises so you eventually didn't end up falling asleep. The same thing happened for a week, then two, and pretty much, you were a dead man walking.

Ariana found out your apartment number and went to it. She knocked on the door, and when she herd no answer she started getting worried. "Y/n?!" She asked, and repeatedly knocked.

You got up from your paralyzed position on the couch and walked over to the door. "Ariana." You groan out. "Holy shit, Y/n, you look like a dead man walking!" Ariana said shocked.

"I kept hearing noises.." you say and rub your eye. "Oh no, no, no. You're coming back home. I'm picking tour stuff up and you're coming home." Ariana said, pointing her finger at you to make herself clear.

You nodded and immediately collapsed on her body. "I'm so tired, Ari.." you say. Ariana ran her fingers through your hair and kissed your head. "I know baby. I told you that you should've stayed with me. Ariana knows best."

"Ariana knows best.." you repeat and went to sleep in her arms.

(A/n: So fucking Courtney Chipolone followed me on twitter and I'm still freaking out from it. My twitter account is L3aveM3Lon3ly and my insta fan account is Sometimes_Everytime.)