You Get A Bad Grade.

(Age: 13)

You groan as you look at the test grade once again. "Ariana is gonna kill me.." you rubbed your face with your hands before the door unlocked, signalling that Ariana was now home. You gasp and quickly hide the test under the stack of books on the coffee table. "Y/n! I'm home- oh, you're right there." Ariana giggled and you nervously laugh. "So, where's the test? Your teacher said you guys got your test back?"

"Stupid Ms. Jackson.." you mumble, "oh. Really? I don't think I got mine back." You scratch the back of your head and smile nervously. "You're lying. You always scratch the back of your head and smile nervously when you're lying. Where is it, Y/n?" Ariana questioned as she dropped her bag and started rummaging through the living room.

"I don't think you want to see it.." You muttered. Your eyes widened when Ariana lifted up the books that you placed the piece of paper under. She looks over the paper and when finished, she put the paper back on the table and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge. She cane back and sat down on the couch, taking a slow, long sip of the water. She looked at you after she put her water bottle down and sighed before speaking, "mind telling me how you got this grade?"

You bit your lip and looked at the test before looking at your older sister. "I-...it's..." you couldn't think. You were to busy thinking about what Ariana would do to you. "Y/n. I need a answer." Ariana said, her head resting in the back of her hand as she looked at you. Tears formed in your eyes, and before Ariana could say anything else, you started sobbing. "I-I'm sorry! I just got distracted during class and I couldn't focus and then I missed the notes and..and-" Ariana pulled you into her arms and tried to calm you down.

"Hey, hey..it's okay. Just next time, pay attention, okay?" You nodded into her chest and your sobs turned into sniffles. "Why don't we go see a late night movie, then come home for dinner and watch our favourite Netflix show, yeah?" Ariana asked. You smiled and pushed yourself off her chest. "Now go get ready." Ariana said and you quickly hurried to your room and got ready to go to the movies.