Memories Pt. 1

(Age: 15)

All of the Grande Family were in the living room, talking about memories hat happened in the very house they're in. Then Ariana just had to bring up your least favourite memory:
"Remember when I broke your arm." Even though that 'incident' happened 10 years ago, you remember it clearly.

10 years ago...

You were just 5 years old. You went into Ariana's room and decided to play with her makeup. So you sat on the fluffy stool and started playing with the makeup, that was until Ariana came home and saw you smudging lipstick all over her mirror.

"Y/N!" Ariana shouted angrily. She stomped towards you and picked you up, squeezing your armpits which made you yelp. She threw you on her bed and cleaned up the makeup, or at least tried to. She had a white makeup desk, and the red lipstick was smudging all over it. Ariana whined and sighed when she failed to clean up the mess. Of course Ariana was mad, but not as mad at you when she saw her favourite eyeshadow palette.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" Ariana shouted, putting a period after every word, "I'm gonna kill you!" Ariana picked you up off the bed and threw you on the ground causing you to cry out in pain. Your mom herd your cries from downstairs and ran upstairs only to see your arm practically snapped.

"FRANKIE! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Ariana just stood there with a smirk. "That's what you get." Ariana whispered in your ear.

"You were so mean! That makeup palette wasn't even pretty!" You said before rolling your eyes and pouting. Ariana laughed, "I was so mean..." Ariana put her hand over her mouth to stop her from laughing so hard.