Theres An Intruder.

(Age: 9)

You and Ariana were watching a movie, when all of a sudden, you herd a noise. You looked at Ariana who you hoped herd the noise as well, and you were guessing she did due to the expression on her face. No one else was in the house, and Ariana wasn't expecting any guest, so right then and there, she knew it was an intruder.

"Ari, what was that?" Your voice cracked. You both herd another noise and you both knew it was one of the many kitchen drawers. You gripped onto Ariana's arm in fear. Ariana grabbed her phone and grabbed your hand. "Be as quiet as you can. Okay?" You nodded and tiptoed along with Ariana to the large storage closet.

"Ari...I'm scared.." you whined, a single tear coming down your face. Ariana hugged you and tried to shush you. She took out her phone and called the police, telling them about the intruder. "We'll be there on a minutes." Ariana said a quick 'thank you' before hanging up the phone.

You eventually herd footsteps getting closer to the closet and your anxiety went up. You started to breathe heavily to the point where Ariana had to put her hand over your mouth.

Sooner or later, you herd someone say: "put your hands up!" You immediately calmed down, knowing it was the police. "You can come out now." A police officer said. Ariana opened the door and thanked the officer. "You might need to get a new window...other than that, I'm pretty sure everything is fine." Ariana sighed in relief and so did you.

Thank goodness both of you weren't harmed by the event.