We don't need the West to prove Islam

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

3 quick points lol...

I am aware that there are comments, etc I haven't responded to, I will do so when I am free in sha Allah (I am not obliged to reply...yet XD). I do apologise. I am literally not even reading anything atm, so in sha Allah after a few weeks I will have a bit more time on my hands to do all this.

If anyone wants anything from here, to share or otherwise, then please inbox me with your email address, and I will send it to you in sha Allah.

Also...I updated a few of the previous chapter (the hijaab, teenagers, and simplicity ones, so old readers can check it if you wish.)

(Unedited-maaf for any mistakes)

I was thinking of the horrible culture of eating that exists within us during Ramadhaan, when I also thought of something else.

I am sure someone else must have said this too.

Islam is so perfect in every aspect of life, truly a lifestyle.

We are told in Qur'aan

اَ لۡيَوۡمَ اَكۡمَلۡتُ لَـكُمۡ دِيۡنَكُمۡ وَاَ تۡمَمۡتُ عَلَيۡكُمۡ نِعۡمَتِىۡ وَرَضِيۡتُ لَـكُمُ الۡاِسۡلَامَ دِيۡنًا​

This day I have perfected for you your religion, and have bestowed upon you My bounty in full measure, and have been pleased to assign for you Islam as your religion.

So perfect is our deen in the simplest things, yet we don't practice on the easiest of things like the most simple, quick sunnan.

It seems as if we wait for science to first prove physical and health benefits of a'maal that are supposed to be in everyday, before we start doing it more regularly.

Be it in hygiene like keeping nails short, doing istinjaa, or the benefits of fasting, the benefits of sitting and eating, the benefits of eating minimal, the benefits of covering the head in the toilet, the benefits of using a miswaak, the benefits on how to do things like drink water, sitting, in sips and not in gulps, the harms of sleeping on the stomach, the benefits of qailoolah, benefits of covering the mouth while yawning, benefits of oiling the hair, benefits of foods mentioned in sunnah, benefits of cupping, benefits of putting the head on the ground in sujood aka 'grounding'....I mean, the list can go on and on and on....

So why do we wait for the WEST to show prove to us what we have been taught centuries ago, not just for the hidden benefits, but more importantly the spiritual benefits?

Shewww, just shows how we have become slaves of the West by following what they say, huh?

If we follow what we should, without asking 'why' and other questions, doing it solely for the sake Allah and with the niyyah of attaining thawaab and following that which our beloved Nabi sallahu alaihi wa sallam did, won't we benefit more, not just physically, but mentally, and most important, spiritually?

Imagine being in Jannah because of the little actions we do and follow...as a hadeeth states that Allah loves the deeds that are done in consistency, even if they are small.

May Allah give all of us, and me first, the taufeeq to practice on these actions more diligently.

Pearls Of DeenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara