Prostitution in Shiasm and refuting Mut'a marriage

PROSTITUTION, A FUNDEMENTAL PILLAR OF SHIASM

BY FIREBLADE BIN ISLAM

ALLAH'S deen is based on purity and respect, the alien deen of the shias is based on lust and hatred.

Thus shias, due to their lustfull escapades, have fail to grasp that just like alcohol and interest was abrogated with the completion of Islam, so to was Mutah, due to carnal intoxication they ignore clear cut texts and resort to fabrications, bogus interpretations, quoting those sahabah who where unaware of it's abrogation trying to hold on to this custom of jaahiliya.

When their concept of Mutah is laid bare all and sundry would realise that it has nothing to do with Islam or humanity.

*BOGUS VIRTUES TO ENTICE WOMEN TO A LIFE OF PROMISCUITY

"Whoever performs Mut'ah once will attain the status of Hussain. Whoever performs it twice will attain the status of Hassan. Whoever performs it thrice will attain the status of 'Ali radiya Llahu 'anhu and whoever will perform it four times will attain my status (i.e. of Rasulullah salla Llahu 'alayhi wa sallam)(ibid)

SubhanAllah just need to be a casernova to achieve the rank of our Nabi sallahu alaihi wasallam

*REWARDS FOR FLIRTING, GROPING KISSING, MOANING...

Jibril 'alayh al Salam came to me with a gift from Allah and that gift was performance of Mut'ah with women. No other Nabi was given this gift before me. So know well that this act of Mut'ah was decreed specifically for me from all the previous Prophets. Whoever will perform this act of Mut'ah once in his lifetime will be from among the dwellers of paradise. When a man and woman will seclude themselves with the intention to perform Mut'ah then an angel will descend and protect them until they complete the act. Their conversation with each other is like dhikr and tasbih. When they grasp each other's hands then their sins fall from their fingers. When they kiss each other then Allah awards them the reward of an 'umrah and hajj on each kiss. When they engage in intercourse with each other then with each delight and excitement they receive rewards equal to the mountains. When they bath, then with each drop that falls from their bodies, they receive ten rewards, ten sins are forgiven and their status is raised tenfold.

SOME FATAWA OF THE SHIA SCHOLARS REGARDING MUTAH

1.ONE HOUR "LOVE MARRIAGES"
"mutah is permisible for even an hour" (taudeehul masaail of brothel leader Khomeini)

2.ENJOY.. WHATEVER, YOU JUST DON'T ASK QUESTIONS

Muhamamd b. al-Hasan by his isnad from Muhammad b. Ahmad b. Yahya from 'Ali b. as-Sindi from 'Uthman b. 'Isa from Ishaq b. 'Ammar from Fadl the servant of Muhammad b. Rashid from Abu 'Abdillah عليه السلام. He said: I said: I married a woman in mut'a and it occurred to me that she has a husband. So I investigated that and found that she does have a husband. He said: And why did you investigate?!
[Hurr al-Amili narrated in "Wasail ush shia" 21/31:2644]

3.NIGHT CLUB "MARRIAGES" ALSO GOES, JUST INTEND

Fatwa from Muhammad Sadiq Roohane:

QUESTION: At one time I went to a Night Club and a Prostitute asked for 100$ and I paid her and she said: I give you my whole body for Mutah(pleasure) in exchange for this amount, But only for one day. Can I consider this Islamic Mutah Marriage?

ANSWER: If from what she said, she meant setting up marriage and you said to yourself "I accept this for myself" Then this would be lawful Mutah Marriage.

4.RENTED?

From "Wasail ush-shia":

[And from him from Ahmad b. Ishaq from Sa'dan b. Muslim from 'Ubayd b. Zurara from his father from Abu 'Abdillah عليه السلام. He said: I mentioned mut'a to him, is she from the four? So he said: Marry a thousand of them, for they are rented women.