Halloween on subtle crack

{This is a filler... The first REAL chapter is going to be long, like L O N G ! It's been taking forever to write!!! So ENJOY!!! This is **loosely** based on a prompt... not gonna show it because SPOILERS!}

{No trigger warnings}
{Regular Warnings: language, implied smut, implied Daddy kink}
{Ships: Spideypool, Stony}
{Note: Peter is Tony and Steve's adopted son. Wade goes to school with Peter but is still Deadpool (with just as much murdering as usual).}
The
It was Halloween at Avengers Tower, and Peter had convinced his dad to let him and his friend ( *cough* secret boyfriend that no one except Ned and MJ knows about *cough*), Wade, go to a Costume party together.

This year, Wade had chosen his and Peter's costumes, and had surprisingly picked Star Wars characters for both of them. Peter was going to be Luke Skywalker, and Wade was going to be Darth Vader.

Since it was Halloween, they decided to finally tell Peter's family about their relationship (and that Peter's VERY gay) so they thought "Let's make it funny!"

<~•Line Break•~>

Peter was ready to leave. He'd already changed into his costume and was talking to his dad and Uncle Bruce about some big brain math equations. All of the other Avengers were doing different things around the common room, whether it was doing each others' hair (Natasha, Loki, and Wanda) or sketching his husband (Steve) or even laying in the vents while playing Mario Cart (Clint, obviously). Right in the middle of the Science Bros' in-depth big brain conversation, they hear a squeal, followed by a "Are you ready, Petey?!?"

Peter smirked as he remembered their plan. "Yeah Wade, let me just go to the bathroom real quick!"
He runs off and hides in the hallway watching as the events unfold.

<~•Line Break•~>

Wade pretended to wait for Peter by nonchalantly walking into the kitchen (where Bucky is currently making cookies). He then proceeded to find the biggest knife they had, take it, and sit on one of the island seats.

The Cleaver:

When Bucky noticed the meat cleaver in Wade's hand, he narrowed his eyes

"Wade, why do you have a knife?"

"Oh... No reason!"

Wade quickly made his way (with the knife still in hand and a suspicious Bucky following behind) to the common room. He then tried to sneak up behind Tony, while everyone is now watching, and pretend to raise up the knife to decapitate him.

Before he even has it raised all the way, he has two guns, a notched bow, four magic hands, and a shield aimed at him. He inwardly smirked, knowing that he had them in the perfect position.

•small line break•

When Peter saw his family in position, he strolled innocently (HE AIN'T THAT INNOCENT THO) into the room. He immediately acted surprised and turned to Natasha.