Hwang Hyunjin (Stray Kids)

I am writing this as an OT8 so please don't come for me 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin's POV

Today was the day that Stray Kids will be flying to New York for K-Con. I'm excited to see my girlfriend, Y/N, who lives in NYC. Y/N was a girl whom I fell in love with at first sight, she was studying abroad when I met her in my predebut days and she has always supported me and the group, so I am really happy I get to see her in person again. 

Landing in NYC

We are waiting on a cab when Y/N pulled up and told us to hop in, manager was there so we were safe from paparazzi. After Y/N dropped us off at our hotel, her and manager drove off to a place down the road. Me and the boys all went to our rooms. 

Hyunjin-Han

Felix-Chan 

Seungmin- IN

Changbin-Lee Know

I headed to the room with Han when he started running, I was too jetlagged to be hyper so I walked. I entered the room and walked over to the windows to look outside when Han stood up from beside the bed, scaring me and making me almost faint. 

Y/N's POV

I and Stray Kids' manager had drove off to get pizza that I had ordered for the boys. I was happy to see Hyunjin all sunshine and ready to rock K-Con. As we went back to the hotel, manager called the boys down to the private meeting room of the hotel. When everyone was there, we brought in the food and everyone happily ate. Soon, everyone went to do their own thing and only me and Hyunjin were in the room. He told me to come join him on the couch so I put my drink down and sat next to him. He told me all his adventures on the way to NYC and I told him that he'll do well and shine onstage at K-Con. He kissed my forehead and laughed when I scolded him to not do things in public because he was an idol. He didn't care and said he would risk everything for our relationship and I knew that I could trust him because we both knew that risks were worth taking when we are together.