Jisung NCT Dream

Hope you like this imagine and enjoy the pictures! He's still maknae so I think I'm going to write some little immature stuff. hehe! maybe some mature content for teens and dreamies.   

You were out with the boys, aka NCT Dream, at the beach

You were out with the boys, aka NCT Dream, at the beach. You were squished in the car between Jeno and Jaemin. You didn't mind sitting with them because they were funny and they were your favorites. You looked out the window and saw the blue sea and the sun's reflection upon it. Once you got to the private beach area, Mark parked the car and shooed everybody away so he could set the table for lunch. You took off your shorts and ran after Nomin, which were running towards the water. As you got there you got sprayed by a water gun. You turned around to see Chenle and Renjun holding water guns while Haechan had a bucket full of water balloons. You turned to Nomin only to get splashed in the face by them. You noticed that Jisung wasn't playing with ya'll so you walked up to where he was and sat by him. 

Y/N: Why aren't you playing out there. It's really fun.

JS: Well, I just don't feel like going out there at this time of day. I just wanted to spend time with this someone but they went out to play before I got ahold of them. 

Y/N: Is it Chenle?

JS: No it's not, it's just.. oh forget it. 

Y/N: No Jisung tell me!

You looked up at him and scooted closer to him, you noticed that his face heated up and the tip of his ears turned bright red. 

Y/N: Jisungieeeee please tell me who it is or what you are talking about.

JS: I said forget it okay!

Y/N: No! I want to know like you tell me something and then you say forget it, oh how in the world, I'm just very curious right n-

He cut you off by kissing you. After he backed away, he looked the other way and you just sat there unable to process what just happened. 

JS: *sigh* Y/N, I've always liked you, ever since Taeyong-hyung introduced you to us I couldn't stop thinking about you. Every time you hang out with Jeno and Jaemin hyungs. I feel jealous like I've always wanted you to be mine and only mine. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N: Jisung-ah, I'm speechless. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. I really like you too. I was scared that Taeyong-oppa would scold me for dating one of his groupmates. 

JS: Meh, that's nothing to worry about, Taeyong-hyung loves me. 

Y/N: Yea, I can see that I think I got the love for you from my oppa. 

JS: Haha yeah, it's almost noon, want to go get food from the hyungs?

Y/N: Sure, let's go steal food from Jeno and Jaemin oppa.

You both ran over to where Mark had set up the tables with a lot of food on it. You smiled as you saw your brother and the other members come along with a BBQ grill and more food. Taeyong threw you a towel to cover yourself because your shirt was kind of see-through. He smiled and went to hang out with the others. Once you made sure he was out of sight, you grabbed Jisung's hand and called the dreamies while running to a nearby cave. Once all of ya'll were inside you told them the news of you and Jisung dating. The boys, especially Haechan was screaming their heads off while you intertwined your fingers with the now blushing Jisung. You smiled at him and started to head back to get food still holding Jisung's hand. Taeyong saw your two hands together and walked over to Haechan to ask about it. He then walked over to you and Jisung before ruffling Jisung's blue hair and telling you to go get food. You smiled at your brother as you went to get food with Jisung by your side. After you both ate, feeding eat other and laughing, you both walked along the shore hand in hand just listening to the waves crash and watching the sunset as the sky turned orange. Jisung stopped walking and turned to hug you. 

JS: I'm glad you accepted me. I don't know what I would do if you rejected me. I love you Y/N!

Y/N: Jisung, I love you too and I would never turn such a cute guy like you down. 

He leaned his forehead on yours before you both started to lean in. He brought you closer to him and kissed you. The kiss was passionate and you felt his soft lips on yours, you could feel him smiling through the kiss and closed your eyes. You two were interrupted by the other members of NCT taking pictures and rolling out from a palm tree that they were hiding behind. They laughed nervously before you and Jisung ran after them back to the hotel room. You both went to the hotel and went to your room but before you went inside, he pulled you for a quick goodnight kiss before he went to the room he shared with Chenle. You walked into the room that you asked to share with your brother and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed with his phone in front of him, a smile plastered on his face. You slammed the door to get his attention and he just smirked while leaving the room. Five minutes later he came back dragging a tomato with him, you looked at him and asked why he had brought Jisung to the room and he just shrugged then closed the door as he walked out leaving you and Jisung in the room together alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 971

  Why is he so precious!?!?!?!?! I love Jisung so much even if he's 16, he's still a small bean and he's so mature now!