Ten

This chapter is also in my NCT book! Please enjoy.
--------------------------------------
You and your best friend Lisa were touring around Bangkok/Thailand. Lisa led you to her house which was next to Bambam's and down the street from Ten's house. You smiled to yourself knowing that you will be living close to these idol friends of yours. You asked Lisa where the house number that you were going to live in was because you were moving to Thailand to be closer to Lisa and bambam. Lisa took you to your new home and you were surprised that it was next to Ten's house. Lisa called Ten out to come meet you and he ran out to see his new next door neighbor. You took one look at him and you instantly fell for him. He smiled and introduced himself.

Ten: hello I am ten! Nice to meet you uh-

Y/N: oh I'm y/n.

Ten: well nice to meet you y/n!

Y/N: nice to meet you, I'm Lisa and bambam best friend! I just moved next door from America.

Ten: welcome back to Thailand I guess

You giggled at his awkwardness and he just smiled at you. Before he could say anything else, Lisa dragged you back to her house and immediately asked you a million questions.

Lisa: so y/n I see you already like ten! Are u okay with being next door neighbors with a super loud Thailand boy? Will you leave to America again? Don't leave! Ten is cute right?
Y/N, are you sure you wont fall in love with him? how will you live now?

Y/n: Lisa chill, I'm not leaving again, and yea I think I like him alot even though I might die with him being my next door neighbor.

Lisa: whoa, yay!

After she said yay she ran to Bambam's house and told him everything, causing him to run out to see you after a few years. He got emotional for a bit but started dabbing and doing some ugly dance. You and lisa laughed till your sides hurt. After the little reunion you went home to rest.

*a few weeks later*
You got used to living in Thailand and always hung out with ten because you were best friends. One day Lisa came over and told you to change into some casual clothes because you four were going to go the mall to hang out. You and Lisa went to the mall and met up with bambam and ten. When you met, Lisa went and hugged bambam and he kissed her cheek, you and ten cringed at the couple but low key ship them. They told you and ten to have fun because they wanted to have alone time. You looked at twin and he shrugged. Ten asked you if you wanted to go somewhere but you just told him that you can go anywhere. He took you to a café and ordered while you found a table for you both. Ten got thw drinks and walked to you then sat across from you. He cleared his throat and looked at you with a serious face before taking your hands in his.

Ten: you remember the day you came back to Thailand, I fell for you because you were so bright like an angel. You are very beautiful and understanding. I want you to know that i like you..no scratch that.. I love you y/n, will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n: of course ten! I love you too and i also fell for you because thw moment i saw that smile, i knew that fate has brought us together.

Ten: i love you.

Y/n: i love you too

Bamlisa: awwwwwww

You and ten looked up to see Lisa in bambam's arm holding her phone after she recorded the whole confession. You glared at the couple before you moved to sit next to ten so bambam and Lisa can sit. You all had a great double date and you were glad that fate had picked your destined lover to be ten.
--------------------------------------
Thanks for reading I love you readers!

Kpop Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें