Jungkook

Requested by my best friend.. @hulea1098 ..  Please Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were awoken by the loud voice of your best friend, Maddy, who was already awake and holding a speaker.

MD: Yo girl wake up! It's time for your first day as a trainee. 

Y/N: Oh yea....

MD: Well what are you waiting for, go change so we can go meet our oppas and unnies. 

Y/N: Okay, I'm going geez.

You did your morning routine along with Maddy. She picked a white tshirt and black skinny ripped jeans. You decided to wear a black shirt and black ripped jeans also. You both wore converse and headed to Big Hit Entertainment. It was your first day and you were so nervous yet excited to see BTS because they will train you and Maddy as a duet for a debut project. You and Maddy went to PD-nim's office and he gave you information about your time training and the special project. You were really excited, Maddy was dying from so much excitement. While walking out, you told Maddy to go to the lobby first because you had to use the restroom. Of course you didn't use it. You ran into BTS' Jungkook while looking around, at that same time, you got a text from Maddy. 

Maddini: Hey where are you?

Y/N: Oh, go home first, I forgot to tell PD-nim something. 

Maddini: Oh alright, I'll get takeout on my way home, want some?

Y/N: yeah thanks. I gotta go now.

Maddini: Okay. Bye

Y/N: Bye 

You put away your phone and looked up to see Jungkook staring at you. He smiled and grabbed your hand. He led you to a nearby cafe and sat down with you. 

JK: Hey, uh sorry for dragging you here, you're just too cute. 

Y/N: O-oppa.. It's o-okay.

JK: Oh look, you're blushing and stuttering. Are you okay?

Y/N: Y-yeah I'm f-fine.

JK: Hm, so I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you. Are you and Maddy the new trainees?

Y/N: Y-yes, we are the new trainees. How did you know us?

JK: Well PD-nim assigned you to train with BTS.

Y/N: Well, thats surprising. 

JK: Yea. I know. When I met you back there, while you were on your phone, my Hyung also ran into your friend. What did she tell you?

Y/N: She asked me where I was and said she's gonna get takeout while she heads home. 

JK: V- hyung said he ran into her. 

Y/N: Oh. 

You finished your drink and told Jungkook you would be heading back home. Jungkook asked you for your phone and he added his number into your phone. You stood there blushing while he quickly kissed your forehead and ran back to the company. You walked home and saw Maddy sitting at the dinner table smiling at her phone while eating takeout. You sat across from her and took her food. She didn't complain like she usually would and you two talked all evening about what happened. You took a nap on the couch for a few hours when your phone rang. It was Jungkook. 

Kookie: Hey are you free tonight?

Y/N: No. Why?

Kookie: Well, I just finished my schedule today. and I would like to take you out for dinner. 

Y/N: Of course!

Kookie: Great! Let's meet at the company building at 6

Y/N: Okay! 

You looked at the clock and you had exactly 2 hours to get ready. You went to your room and picked out a black dress. You wore flats and got your black purse. Maddy walked out in a matching outfit and you two laughed. You did your makeup and went out first. Maddy waited for V to come pick her up. You walked into the building to see Jungkook in a matching color outfit. You blushed because he was so handsome. He took you to dinner and brought you to the Han River to ask you to be his girlfriend. You said yes and he took you home. Before you went inside, he quickly pulled you in for a kiss, which left both of you blushing. You went in and immediately got a text from Jungkook. 

Kookie: Can I sleep over?

Y/N: I don't know.

Kookie: V-hyung's car just pulled in. See you inside.

Y/N: Oppa, really, come on in then. 

Kookie: Really? 

Y/N: Yes. only because I love you.

Kookie: Awww, thanks I love you too. 

You ran down the stairs and opened the door for the three people outside and dragged Jungkook to your room. He immediately went to your bed, laid down and opened his arms, motioning you to come cuddle with him. You shook your head and laid down next to him. He smiled and kissed your forehead before he drifted off to sleep. You stared at his cute sleeping face before you fell asleep also. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! <3