Jaemin (NCT)

soft story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you were scrolling through Instagram, tears welled in your eyes as you read the comments on your posts. Recently your relationship with Jaemin had been made public and since then you've been receiving death threats and hate comments and they have been drowning out your positive comments. Jaemin has told you to not worry about it and that he'll take care of you but you started feeling insecure and that affected your health. You didn't eat or sleep and that really worried him. He wasn't home that day as he was at the company practicing for an upcoming comeback so you decided to power off your phone and lock yourself in your room. You sat on the floor leaning on the door crying and thinking about all the comments and all the hate.

Nana's POV

I had texted Y/N while I was on break knowing she must be bored at home but after a while no answer was given and it bothered me a little. I headed over to practice unfocused and feeling uneasy. I made many mistakes and Mark-hyung asked if I was okay. I told him that I was worried about Y/N and he immediately understood as everyone in the group knew about the hate she has been getting. Mark told our choreographer to excuse me and I ran home hoping Y/N was doing okay. I used the spare keys to get in the door and called out her name. There was no answer so I headed to our room. I tried to open the door but I was locked. I tried yelling her name but no answer. I then heard sobbing and decided to sit down and lean against the door and talk to her.

JM: Y/N?

Y/N: nana go away. Why did it have to be me?

JM: hey, I'm not going anywhere, I told you to ignore it didn't I? Listen to me, you're perfect the way you are, those haters are just jealous they're not you. You're the only one for me and you look amazing everyday.

I then heard some shuffling and the door open a little. I pushed my way in and hugged her really tight, not wanting to let her go.

JM: next time, you're gonna come with me to work and we'll show everyone that you're my most treasured gift and how perfect of a couple we are.

She nodded and we stood there hugging.

No one's POV

You and Jaemin then got out of the hug and he took your hand and you both headed to a nearby restaurant for dinner while talking about his day at practice. He scolded you for doing the things you did and made sure you were happy and satisfied with everything you had.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~fin