Johnny Seo (NCT127) pt3

Part 3/3 ending of the johnny series. 17+, you have been warned. Read at your own risk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyong immediately picked up his sister's call.

TY: What's up sis?

Y/N: *crying* I- I left

TY: Are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying? Where did you go?

Y/N: To Johnny at the dorms. *still crying*

TY: *mad* What did he do? Did he hurt you?

Y/N: Can you come to my apartment?

TY: I'm on my way. *mutters under his breath* that bastard.

You went to get your favorite blanket and changed into one of Taeyong's hoodies and waited for him on the couch. 5 minutes later the door opened and Taeyong was standing there, breathing heavily, he went in and closed the door before going to you and hugging you.

TY: What did Johnny do? Why are you crying, I'm here now.

Y/N: Here, *hands him the recording* watch this.

He watched the whole thing and then looked at her. He looked really upset and surprised that Johnny would do that. He tells you to dry your tears and that he will call Johnny to tell him that you and Taeyong are on the way to meet him. Once at the dorms, Taeyong kicked the door open and threw her phone at Johnny telling him to play the recording. Johnny was horrified and when he looked up at you, your eyes were red meaning you were crying.

JN: Babe, I- I'm sorry, I- I couldn't help m- myself. Taeyong, I'm sorry. I won't do it again, please don't separate me and Y/N.

TY: I would never do that but, don't do it again. This is my warning, if she cries because of you, you're never seeing her again.

JN: O- Okay Taeyong I promise, I would never make her cry again.

TY: Good, then I'll take my leave, Y/N, you're gonna stay here or come with me?

Y/N: I'll stay here.

Taeyong hugged you and gave a kiss on your forehead before leaving, glaring at Johnny on his way out. When you both were alone, Johnny walked towards you and hugged you, apologizing to you a million times. You hugged him back and he smiled before asking if you're okay. You just nodded. He kissed your nose and then looked at your lips and then your eyes. You knew he wanted to kiss you so wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled his face closer to yours, closing gap. He patted your ass and you jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist like a koala. You both stayed like that for a while before he kissed you again.

JN: Babe, wanna take this to the bedroom?

Y/N: Sure.

He carried you all the way to his room and pinned you down on the bed, sliding his hand up your hoodie as he kissed you.

JN: *standing up and taking his shirt up* you're not wearing anything underneath that are ya?

Y/N: I- I am!

JN: Take it off.

You seductive reached behind you and unhooked your bra and took it off. Johnny seemed surprised that you did that. He only knew that you were an innocent girl. He climbed on top of you and you started checking out his abs and he just smirked. His hands were traveling your body, making you get chills down your spine. He flipped you over and no you were sitting on him, and since he was wearing jeans, you could feel his "problem" through the jeans and you looked at him surprised.

JN: That's what you do to me, babe.

Y/N: *touching his abs* I know.

He groaned when you started grinding on him and that turned you on. He couldn't hold back so he got on top of you again and asked if you were okay with doing it. You nodded. That evening, after the nap, Johnny got up to shower and make dinner. You woke up and decided to take some of Johnny's clothes and went to the shower. After showering you were only wearing your undergarments and one of his big sweatshirts, you saw that Johnny was shirtless and only wearing his sweatpants

JN: Oh no baby, you are not doing what I'm thinking you're doing.

Y/N: I don't know what you're talking about.

The truth is that you're trying to get Johnny in bed again. You went to him and grabbed your plate, tiptoed to give him a kiss, and went over to eat the dinner.

JN: Y/N, you're not getting away with wearing that around me.

Y/N: *mouth full* What?

He didn't say anything and brought his food over to eat. After dinner, instead of washing the dishes, he carried you to his room and you two had a long night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with the series. also thank you to all my readers