Jaehyun NCT

You make me so mad. Angst 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were out with your brother, Jackson, who was on his off day and decided to visit you and take you out. Jackson knew about your boyfriend, Jaehyun, and he knew the Jaehyun has been following you and him but he didn't want you to know. Instead, he took you to your favorite places when you and he were kids. When you said that it was getting late and that you should head home. Jackson hugged you and kissed your forehead, he saw Jaehyun running away in his peripheral vision and smiled to himself. You and Jackson walked to the house you shared with Jaehyun before he pulled you into a hug and told you to take care. You walked into the house and saw Jaehyun Sitting in the middle of the floor with his arms and legs crossed and an angry yet pouty face. You walked over to him and asked him what was wrong. Jaehyun got up and walked over to you before he exploded!

JH: WHERE WERE YOU? WHO IS THAT GUY YOU WERE WITH? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

Y/N: Jaehyun, calm down. Let me explain.

JH: NO, clearly you were cheating on me! He kissed you! 

Y/N: No, Jaehyun listen.

JH: NO, I don't want to hear anything. Y/N, let's break up. 

Y/N: JAEHYUN, HE'S MY BROTHER. WHAT THE HELL!

Jaehyun became silent and hugged you. You were surprised at first until you felt your t-shirt getting wet. You knew he was crying and you hugged him.

Y/N: Jaehyun-ah, I would never cheat on you. I love you, I'm sorry for raising my voice. You didn't let me explain myself. 

JH: Babe, I'm sorry for assuming things. I don't want to break up with you. I love you Y/N. 

Y/N: Yea, now let's go to sleep, it's getting late.

He nodded and you both went to sleep. Jaehyun and you never got into a fight about you and Jackson ever again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how this was but I really like the song 

" Why are they doubting TY?"