Jeon Wonwoo <3

Fun times, Wae? Hope ya'll enjoy. JEON WONWOO!! My SVT ultimate bias!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and your best friend Roa, from Pristin, were walking around school while looking for Seventeen when you ran into Wonwoo. He looked at you and Roa and smiled. You apologized and kept walking. 

Roa: Omg, Y/N he smiled at us. Ah Wonwoo oppa almost never smiles. 

Y/N: Yea, well, let's go find the other guys. Don't you need to see Minghao?

Roa: Geez, uh- please don't start this ship, haha.

Y/N: But you look so freaking cute together!

Roa: You and Wonwoo oppa match though too.

Y/N: Oh stop it, I only have a crush on him, I don't even know if he'll like someone like me.

Roa: Well I don't know what Minghao will say when I confess to him today, so let's both do our best. 

Y/N: Yea, well let's get to class. I'll see you later at practice?

Roa: Yea! See you later Y/N!

You walked to your classroom after you dropped Roa in her class which had the performance unit and Seungkwan. You laughed at the diva and continued walking to your class, which had the hip-hop unit and your other friend, Yuha also from Pristin. She was staring at Mingyu and snapped back to reality when you dropped a pencil in front of her.

Yuha: Oh Y/N you're here. 

Y/N: Yea, you were staring at Mingyu weren't you?

Yuha: N-no, okay fine you got me!

Y/N: I knew it!

Yuha: But say, I think Wonwoo oppa likes you.

Y/N: W-what? 

Yuha: Wonwoo oppa has been staring at you for a while now and sometimes he would look down and smile to himself. 

Y/N: B-but that can't be. Roa told me the same thing. Haha.

Yuha: Awww, you two would look so cute together. 

Y/N: Oh stop it. 

Yuha: Okay

You were doodling in your notebook because you weren't in the mood to learn because that class was so boring. After class you and Yuha went to get Roa for lunch. While walking to lunch, Minghao, Wonwoo, and Mingyu came up to you and the girls. 

MH: Hey, Roa, can I talk to you alone?

Roa: Sure. 

MG: Sorry girls, I'm taking Yuha. 

Y/N: Bye!

WW: So it's just me and you.

Y/N: Yeah

WW: I want to tell you something but follow me.

Y/N: Okay

Wonwoo led you to the roof of the school and the sun blinded you. He put a hat on your head and ran to the edge where the railing was. He turned around and motioned for you to come to him. You slowly walked over to him and he held out his hand. You hesitated but took his hand. Wonwoo then pulled you into a hug and you smiled. 

WW: Y/N, I don't know if you feel the same way but I really like you. 

Y/N: Oppa...

WW: It's okay if you don't.

Y/N: No, I like you too, Oppa

Before you could say anything else, Wonwoo leaned down and kissed you. You put your hands around his neck and kissed him back. You suddenly heard cheering and someone taking pictures. You looked to see Minghao back hugging  Roa and Mingyu holding hands with Yuha. You smile at your friends and Wonwoo pecked your lips before you all returned to class. The rest of the day was the best day you ever had. The CEO even approved of the three couples and asked to promote each group's popularity with the new dating news. You all agreed and everyone was happy things turned out good and it was the start of something beautiful there at Pledis Entertainment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------