Chapter Twenty: Forever & Always

So, here is the last chapter guys!
First book to be finished!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Twenty

"Emma, you ready?" Gemma asked, knocking on the door f the dressing room for the bride to be. I just can't believe that this is all happening now. I'm going to get married.

To whom you may ask?

Well, no other than Harry Edward Styles. Yes, the member of the biggest boyband in the planet One Direction. Let me get things straight, it has been twelve months, oh I mean, one year all in all, since the time Harry proposed to me and today is the day.

I am finally going to marry the man I truly loved. "Yes, I'm going out, just a sec," I said, putting some blush on a little bit and wore the necklace that Harry gave me on my birthday.

Today, February 14, Valentines Day, Emmanuelle Katherine Williams will get married to Harold Edward Styles.

I went out to see Gemma, "Hi," I said, smiling nervously. I'm pretty nervous.

"You look stunning Sis, come on now, time to go, your groom is waiting for you outside," she said, grabbing the long thing behind my wedding gown. She was my bridesmaid and I just love her for that.

It was a perfect wedding for me. A garden wedding. We have our relatives, Harry's and mine. And we have my uncle.

"Are you ready dear?" My uncle said, lending his arm for me to wrap my own. "Yes, I am uncle," I smiled at him and the marching and music took place.

The flower girls, ring bearer, and whole lot more walk in the middle aisle. I was kind of nervous but I really want to make sure everything was perfect. As in everything. I won't trip or fall. Running out of my thoughts, it was finally my turn to walk.

We walked down the aisle. "I am sure both your father and mother are proud of you, they're happy for you," my uncle said, letting me go and I walked down the aisle all the way to Harry.

I smiled at him. And the wedding continues on. We exchange our vows together

"Will you Harry, take Emmanuelle as your wife, through life and in death?" The preacher asked Harry.

Harry looked at me and said, "I do,"

"And will you Emmanuelle, take Harry as your husband, through life and death?"

"I do," I said, smiling up at him.

The wedding goes on and on, until the last wedding vow.

"Harry you may now kiss the bride," the wedding march song plays on, harry looked at me, and said, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I said, smiling and he kissed me.

It was the happiest day ever!

The crowd roared, cameras flashing. The lads were crying for harry. Anne was too, Ge,,a was clapping and cheering on..

"This time, we'll start with forever," I told Harry, he smiled at me.

"Yes baby, yes we'll do,"

The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is it! The end....

Oh my gosh!

My tears are falling'