Serendipity

Hey Guys! You're probably wondering why I made another story, which is not actually a new story but I renewed my story because the past one was kind of boring, so I decide to repeat it, once again.

P.S. I will update the story as quickly as possible as I can. Promise?

This story is for all of the people who are 100% Directioners and especially the Harry girls!

I would like to thank @DestinedtoDream for my very wonderful and beautiful cover, I love you lots girl!

Now, it's time to start the story.

I do prefer you to read the story I'm portrait style if ever you are using an iPad or Tablet.

Hope you guys will like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me start of by the characters in the story...

Our Female Protagonist is Emmanuelle Dylan Williams. So, specifically Williams is a rich name, Henry Allen Williams, his father is the richest man in the country and he probably owns all of the clothing, perfume and magazine store all around. Plus, he owns the William Building. See what I mean? They're very rich indeed.

Dylan is the kind of girl any kind of guy would dream of dating. Not only by her angelic face but also her very friendly and easy - going personality. Everyone seems to love her, each and everyone she meets, they would try there very best to get her attention but it doesn't seem to work.

Wondering why? Well, when she was a little kid, about 4 years old, Dylan and her Mother and Father were off to a trip all the way to the Carnival. Her father was on the driver seat driving with a lot of speed, hitting the gas rapidly. One thing that came out from her fathers mouth was something about the breaks. Her mother had this horrified face, she looked at Dylan and smiled. She said that everything was alright. She wrapped her arms around Dylan, earning a shocking face from Dylan herself. She didn't know anything, anything that was happening.

Then, there was a sudden breakage of glass, sudden screeching of wheels and suddenly everything was black.

After all that, Dylan forgot about everything. All she ever remember that her mother died of an accident. Her father, had the chance to jumped out of the car before it crashed.

Now, Dylan is afraid to fall in love, no wonder she keeps on letting those guys who fancy her all down. She's afraid of falling in love, afraid of losing her love once again. Just like her mother.

Now, the Male Protagonist is no other than Harry Edward Styles. So, the name is famous! Of course, duh? From the biggest boy band: ONE DIRECTION! He gets everything he wants, all the girls and all that. He loves his best mates Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis. They say he's the cheekiest guy ever, not only by his looks but also by his hot body!

He has those eyes that hypnotize girls to fall in love with him. Almost like an illusion, but one sudden incident changes all. He bumps into a girl named Dylan, and almost instantly he fell in love at first sight.

The hard thing is, he couldn't get her that easily. He have had lots of trials before anything. It was the first time that a girl let's him down, not loving him back. All he ever wants is to earn her trust, protect her and also love her.

Will he ever make her fall in love again? Will he ever save her life from being afraid of falling in love?

It's time to find out...

This is probably the start of their story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me @HES_BABY at Twitter

:-)