Chapter Seventeen: Helping Out Around the House

Last 3 chapter guys!
Oh my gosh! 😄😄😄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Seventeen

"Emma,"

At the sound of someone calling my name, I looked up. I turned to looked who it was and saw Harry standing in the doorway. He had that same old, same old cheeky smile on her face.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked.

"Just reading a good book I got from the bookstore," I said, running my hands through my hair. I bought this book way before and have no time to read it, so I just read it now.

"Well, it must've been a good book but I've called you a half a dozen times already that lunch will be ready soon," harry told me, placing a quick kiss on my forehead. "Come on, let's go and eat inside, mom might get mad," he said, chuckling slightly disappearing back inside the house.

I stretched out, I felt that stiff from sitting for so long. While I was reading I haven't notice what time it was. I stood up and set the book down on the swing.

"Babe," harry called back from the inside. I hurriedly went in smiling.

"Coming," I said, going through the kitchen.

When I went inside the kitchen, I could smell the good and very delicious aroma of what Anne was cooking, and I bet that is so good. On the table, there was a large salad next to the plates of sliced chicken, ham and cheese. As I washed my hands in the kitchen sink, Gemma came in the back door and was like carrying a lot of shopping bags in her arms. "Do you need help with that?" I asked, wiping my hands on the towel hanging beside the refrigerator.

"No, no, it's alright!" Gemma insisted, going to the living room probably placing all her bags and things she shopped in the mall.

"You've shopped a lot again Gemma," Harry said, getting plates from the kitchen counter.

"Whatever Harold," she said, grabbing the knob of the refrigerator and doing her thing.

"We're almost ready here," Anne said, who was currently slicing a tomato, probably for the salad. "Emma, would you mind in setting up the table with Harry?"

"Sure," I said, grabbing all the things Harry was carrying, giggling slightly in the process. "Hey, that's my job!" Harry said, laughing out loud, trying to grab all those utensils from me, but I won't let him do it.

"Oh, come on babe," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist me screaming in the process. I'm just too ticklish.

"Hey, hey, you too lovebirds, save it for some other time, just set up the table." Gemma said, placing a pitcher of juice and water on the table.

I placed forks, knives, and plates all around the kitchen table. "I'll place the glasses, okay babe?" Harry said, with a matching reassuring smile, I smiled back up at him and found my sit beside the table. He sat beside me right after he placed the glasses.

Under the table he held my little hand in his large fingers that made me smile so wide. Anne placed the tomatoes on the table and we started to eat.

Having few talks about a lot of things and finally I got to help around the house doing kitchen duty and helped out Anne in watering the plants outside.

~~At night~~

"Harry, you're leaving?" I asked, sitting down beside him on the bed. "Well, yeah. We're leaving tomorrow, for tour," with his words my heart broke instantly. I can't believe his leaving, wha if I couldn't handle him without him by my side. It pains me to see him leaving.

"Babe, don't be sad," he said, a sweet smile on his face, placing strands of my hair behind my ear. "It'll just be a few months you know," he said, holding both of my hands. "Don't worry about it, we could always call each other and even Skype," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Yes, but it wouldn't be the same," I said, not letting the tears fall down. He didn't say anything, he just looked me in the eyes and hugged me.

"I'll missed this," he said. "And this," he said, kissing me on the neck, earning a whimper coming from my mouth. "Harry" He chuckled slightly.

"And finally this one," he said, kissing me on the lips. I could not hold back anymore, tears fell down on my face. I'm going to miss him.

All of this.

"Shh, baby, don't cry. Even if I'm not here, you'll always be here," he said, pointing to his heart. "And I'll always be here," he said, now pointing to my heart.

I smiled slightly, hugging him again, "Now help me pack my things, it'll be a big day tomorrow," he said, rummaging to his closet.

Yes, he's right, even if he's not here, as he said, I'll always will be in his heart. And he'll always be in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! Wait for the next chapter....