Chapter Nineteen: Expect the Unexpected

Oh my gosh! Second to the last chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Nineteen

After 3 months

~~Emmanuelle's POV~~

"Emma, look at this," Gemma showed me a lot of their family albums lately and we're all down to the last. It was cute, they had their albums right from the start. When she was born, when Anne and her husband got married, when Harry was born. All their kiddy photos and a whole lot more. I mean, Harry was really cute! He was a real performer after all.

Right from the start, he deserves all the fame. Speaking of which, Harry was still on tour, we used to Skype and text all the time right after their concert. He was still sweet as ever. Never did I thought that he'll do all his promises. He was also doing a lot of interviews, he was so proud of telling the fans telling everyone around the world that I'm his girlfriend.

I'm missing him already, he hasn't told me anything on when he will come back, so I'll just wait anyways.

"Harry's audition on the X-Factor, he gave us a lot of picture of him with the lads." Gemma said, talking a lot. Ever since then, me and Gemma had been like the best friends, I mean the best sisters ever!

We stopped laughing at all the pictures we've been looking at when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I looked at Gemma, "I'll get it," still smiling from all the laughter we've been.

"Coming," I yelled right through the door, opening it and saw...

Oh my god. I'm lost of words, it was Harry!

"Hey babe!" He said, smiling cheekily. He was here, my Harry was finally here! I couldn't say anything, I'm out of words, so speechless, all I did was well...

I kissed him, it felt like years that I haven't seen him even if it have only been months. He kissed back, joy present in both of us.

"Harryyy!!" Gemma squealed, which made both of us pull apart from each other. Harry smiled at me, "God, I missed you so much," he said, kissing me all over again.

I smiled into the kiss. He was still the Harry I know and love. "Ugh, Harold, seriously? Emma? Please get a room." Gemma said, laughing and went up to her room. Harry laughed and I did as well.

"Welcome back, Curly" I said, messing with his curls. "Long hair aye?" Looking at those same green orbs, "Hot,"

He smiled giving me a peck on the lips. "I missed that, I miss every bit of you, and with that we're going out somewhere tonight," he said, smiling, showing of his cute dimples and grabbing his luggage all the ay up to his room.

Harry's here with me. Back with me! I am so happy..

"Harry! I'll help you unpack!" I said, running towards him and he smiled once again.

"I'd love that baby,"

~~That Night~~

~~Harry's POV~~

"Babe, are you coming down now or what?" I yelled from downstairs she was running too slow, I asked her on a date that's why. Girls tend to prepare and dress up slower than guys so I understand that but she was really slow.

"Yes! I'm coming!" She said, running down the stairs, wearing a cute navy blue dress all the way down to her knees, and it was a good thing she was wearing flats, much better.

I had set up a normal date for both us, which surely I know she'll love too much. Plus, I have plans anyways.

"Ready to go?" I asked, holding his little hand in my own large ones.

"Yes, super ready!" She said, sounding too excited. I smiled and drive miles away.

~~Date Sight~~

I decided to bring her to a beautiful garden, I rented it for the night. For only the both of us, but what she doesn't know, I have something on my mind, a lot of things in my mind for her.

I invited the lads over because I have a surprise for her. I can't tell you guys yet, it's a surprise anyways. I also invited Gemma and Mom.

"Wow, this is a beautiful place Harry," She said, letting go of my hand, me missing the presence and she was looking around. The table was set under a gazebo and I smiled at the thought of all this.

"Emma, shall we?" I asked, pulling a chair out for her. She gladly took it and sat down. I sat down on my chair and the waiter served the food. We talked for hours and hours about everything that happened to her and what happened to me for the last 3 months but I knew I had to this. This was a chance.

"May I have this dance?" I asked, lending a hand out for her to reach. She then gladly took it and stood up. "Yeah sure,"

I gave a signal to the lads and they started singing.

~~Emmanuelle's POV~~

I got shocked at first, I can't believe he prepared all this. The lads were singing, Harry was too, while we're dancing.

"I won't let this little things, slip out of my mouth," harry sang, looking at me.

"Cause it's you, it's you, it's you, they add up to,"

"And I'm in love with you,"

"And all this little things," harry sang the last verse and kissed me. I smiled and look at him. "This was the best Haz,"

"Oh, we're not finished yet," he said, smiling right at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, excited at the same time nervous.

~~Harry's POV~~

This was it, I can't even remember anything! Fudge, the thing I was memorizing earlier.

"Emmanuelle, we've been together for almost a year now, and I know that nothing could ever separate us. Not the haters, not the bashers, not those people who are trying to break us apart. I know you enjoyed this date because I did too, but while I was on tour I've been thinking about you almost everyday, I've been thinking what might you've been doing for the day, what stuffs were you asking my mom and Gemma about me. But what made me think about you the most is that, were you thinking the same way I did? Where you thinking about me? Everyday I asked myself that, I was so afraid that you might replace me instantly. You know what? I was so proud of telling all the people all the fans around the world that you are my girlfriend in every interview. So babe, I thought about this thing a long time ago, in out tour, and I asked the lads about this and my mom and Gemma. Emma, are you ready to make it all official? Are you ready to be my future wife? My bride to be? Will you start your forever with me?" I kneeled down in one knee, opening the red velvet box, a silver ring inside.

"Will you do the honor of become my wife? Will you marry me?" I asked, my throat was dry as I awaited for her answer.

All my mind was thinking right now is: please say yes, please, please, please baby...

~~Emmanuelle's POV~~

I was speechless, I felt happy, I felt so free, but I know that he needed the answer.

"Harry, of course, I will be honored to become your wife, Yes harry! Yes!" I said, smiling tears of joy falling down my cheeks.

He slipped the ring on my finger. Hugged me tightly and kissed me.

"Emmanuelle, you made me the happiest man alive!" He said, sharing another kiss with me.

This was the start of our forever. Harry I love you so much!

Everyone was there, the lads there girlfriends, Anne and Gemma, taking pictures and all that, yes there were some Papz but I didn't care.

All I cared about is Harry and I, we were inseparable. We'll be happy and we'll be loving each other eternally...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww! This made me cry!

Hareeeehhhh!!