Chapter One: Picture Perfect

The very first chapter in my story Serendipity!

Please vote, comment and follow me...

I'll be accepting anything. Just don't comment bad and harsh things...

That is all, thank you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

I was sitting on the bench right in the park, looking at the different people passing by. Letting the British wind past by me. All I could see was couples walking all along the streets. Some of them are with their dogs or puppy's waking all around the park. I was holding all of my painting materials such as: my clean white canvas, stand, and also my brushes and paint. I decided to look for a perfect view or thing that I could paint.

I looked around and around and around, until I saw a very beautiful fountain were people make wishes and tosses coins in, I decide to set all of the painting materials and started to paint.

Every detail, from the base of the fountain all the way up to that beautiful little angel with water falling all the way down. I love painting, I surely do. It's my passion, yes I do draw as well but I like painting way better, it's a hobby. It makes me feel relaxed, it let's all my emotions bring out to life, just by the things I paint.

I started to feel people gathering around me, but I didn't care, I need to finish it until I can. I need to make it good and better.

When I looked back at the fountain there was a guy looking at it. He has those curly locks and he being with the fountain really looks good. So I decide to paint the guy as well. I started of with those curly locks and then his coat up to his shoes. And finally, I added details and finishing touches.

All the way around, I was finished. Then, I heard people clapping there hands around me, I smiled embarrassingly, and started to grab all of it and started to walk away.

While I was walking away, I let out a deep sigh. Finally leaving those strange people who gathered all around me, I just want to be alone somehow? But that's not all, suddenly I bumped into someone and all of my painting materials and even the canvas which I painted on fell, I let out a groan and said sorry.

I went down and get all of my painting things, I grabbed the brushes and the paint pallets and then I grabbed the white canvas with the fountain but the guy I bumped into grabbed it as well.

When I looked up at the guy. It was the same curly haired guy that I painted in my painting. He smiled at me, with those pearly white teeth.

He has a very distinct feature. Those eyes, green orbs. Prominent cheekbones, plump pink lips and those cute little dimples.

"Is that me, in your painting?" He asked, smiling.

"Uhh, I guess so... But, I didn't paint it on purpose, don't think it that way, I just, kind of looked back at the fountain and I saw you looking at the fountain, and it kind of looked good." I said, blushing and looking down.

I heard a chuckle from him. "I like it, you don't have to be embarrassed."

"Uh, thanks," I said, looking up at him again. He has a very husky yet very calming voice, plus, he's a pure Brit.

"So, you're not a fan aye?" He suddenly popped up a question.

"What fan? What are you talking about?" I asked, I didn't know anything though.

I heard another chuckle from him, and he had a large grin crossed in his face. "Ah, never mind, I'm Harry by the way." He suddenly said, letting his arm stretched out, to make me shake it as well.

"I'm Dylan," I said, stretching my arms out as well, shaking his hand. I felt warmth all the way around. I let go of his hand and get the paint canvas of his hands. "I gotta go, it was nice meeting you!" I said, running away and waving my other hand to him. I looked at the road ahead and smiled. "That guy was nice," I said to myself. Never did I meet someone that made me feel warmth, just like him.

I road my bike, went away and drive all the way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it!!