Chapter Eleven: Don't Mind Them

Oh my gosh! Chapter Eleven already!

Please continue supporting the story!

Vote, comment and add to your libraries.

I will surely appreciate everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eleven

"Yes! I win!" Harry, jumped for joy, doing his happy dance. He was literally getting overboard and being arrogant now.

"Oh yes, I win! Oh yes, I win!" He sing-song.

I was just sitting there, looking at him, about to cry. I just lost to my most favorite game, no one has ever beat me on that game. So, this time, I couldn't take it anymore, I was literally crying, sobbing to be exact.

"Baby?" Harry suddenly stopped, his happy dance, looking at me, worriedly. "My baby is crying!" Harry went over to my side and hugged me tightly, squeezing, oh - so - tight.

I was just looking at him, making my best puppy face on! I am so sure that it will make him pay. Hmmmppp...

"Don't cry baby, it's just a game!" Harry said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I thrashed around, but not too much, I don't want to hurt him. And so, then, after that, I just looked at him.

"Babe, please, I'm sorry." He said, kissing my forehead.

Okay, I can't take it anymore, he is just too hot! Too hot! I tell you!

"Okay, okay! Fine," I said, hugging Harry and messing with his curls.

Ughhhh! I just love those curly locks!

"Now babe, since we're together now, why don't we celebrate and go out for a change?" Harry asked, grabbing both of my hands.

"Uh, well... Alright..." I smiled. To be honest I'm a little nervous because people might well, you know... Especially their fans, I'm afraid that they'll hate me and hate Harry as well.

"Something's wrong with my baby?" Harry asked, cupping both of my cheeks and looking straight through my eyes.

"I'm scared Haz," I said, admitting the truth. "I'm scared that the fans will send hate to you and us."

"Baby, you don't have to worry about what the fans say. They can say what they want to say but nothing can change the 'us', it will make us even stronger than ever." Harry said, talking to me full-heartedly.

"You know, I've never thought you'll say that." I said, with a huge smile on my face. "The Harry Styles that I know and love is so sweet and romantic,"

He chuckled lightly and he also held my hand. "Now let's go and have a great dinner, outside, shall we?"

"Alright, HAZZA bear," I said, grabbing hold onto his hand and walking away with him all the way out.

The rest of the night was so fun and cool!

I've never thought I'd met someone like him..

I would understand that once fans saw us in this state, they would send hate an threats but I don't care, as long as Harry is with me and can protect me...

Nothing would ever change!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~