Chapter Nine: I Love You

Another chapter for all of you, my lovely readers!

Do not forget to follow me on Twitter @DimpleSimple16

Peace out!

I hope you'll enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nine

~~~Dylan's POV~~~

I woke up the next morning the sun rays on my face, birds chirping all around and I felt an arm wrapped tightly around my body.

I looked up and saw Harry, still sleeping soundly. His hair was ruffled all over, Geeezz... Morning hair, but to tell you the truth he was beautiful. He slept like an angel, so innocent.

I like this kind of Harry, he's not that so arrogant Harry, cheeky Harry, famous Harry, but instead he is the normal teenager Harry.

I smiled just the thought of it. I was looking at his features. Perfect face, curly hair, those eye lashes, pink plump lips, just the way I love.

What? That's it, I really do love him now. I just don't know how to tell him, what if he doesn't love me back? Well, sooner or later I just have to tell him.

Look, as long as I can keep it to myself I will. But I do know, something tells me that I wouldn't hold this feelings much longer.

"Done checking me out babe?" He asked, with that hot, husky, morning voice. Damn, that was freaking hot.

I blushed and looked away, I felt him shift lightly, slightly opening his eyes.

"I could see you are in deep thought, babe, what are you thinking?" He asked, removing his arm wrapped around me.

"Uhh, Uhmmmm, it's nothing," I said, looking away.

"Oh really? Tell me," he said, sitting down on the bed.

"Harry, it's nothing, really," I said, hiding under the pillows.

"Oh come on babe," he said, removing the pillows from my head. Which I quickly held onto, but he was too strong for me and he grabbed the pillow out of my face. Earning a chuckle from him.

"Fine, okay!" I said, a little pissed off. But, I really do need to tell him now, no turning back now.

"I'm listening," he said, grabbing a shirt from his closet, which he quickly tossed on his head and wear it.

"Uhmmmm, you, see... I-" I said, suddenly I feel so nervous, so scared. What if he doesn't even love me back? I don't know what to do.

"I, what?" He asked, sitting beside me.

"I-I-I lo-love you," there, I finally said it. Oh my gosh, I finally did.

There was complete silence all over. I knew it, this would happen.

"Oh, Uhmmmm, I'm sorry if it shocked you, I'm going to the bathroom," I said, standing up, my feet on the ground walking towards the bathroom.

"Dylan, wait," Harry said, I looked back at him and he has those same cheeky smile on his face. What is it this time?

"Can you repeat what you said? I didn't quite hear it," He said, standing up from the bed and going to me.

"What? Are you kidding me?" I said, laughing slightly. "I said, I love--"

Harry suddenly grabbed me by the waist and kissed me, and let me tell you this, I didn't push him back, not at all. Instead, I wrapped my arms around Harry's back neck and kiss him back.