Chapter Fifteen: Letters

Chapter 15 already!!!
Last 5 Chapters then the book is done and completed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Fifteen

~~Emmanuelle's POV~~

I opened up the letter and read all the contents inside...

Dearest Emmanuelle,

This seems a little bit odd but I am writing a letter for you and your boyfriend Harry Styles. You both have separate letters that I made just the day before I died. I knew I was going to die, someone planned to murder me while I was asleep, don't worry about it, the police already did find the murderers and I knew that you were going to visit me, and I left it here in the kitchen table just for you.

Emmanuelle, don't you ever think that I don't love you and care for you because it's the opposite of that. Since you were a little child, all in your mothers arms, I used to take care of you, you were my bundle of joy. You made my day even if I was so tired from work. You would just smile up at me and you would always wrap your little fingers on my thumb. You were so cute back then, baby. I love you dearest Emmanuelle, I just didn't know how to react when that accident happen.

It was a real shame for me that I wasn't able to save both of you on that accident. I felt mad but at the same time lonely. I didn't ate for days because of your mommy dying and you in a coma. I didn't want anything to happen to you, every time you would get the seashore I would always curse myself on why I didn't save you. But, once I saw that your fingers moved a little and you opened your eyes, I was really happy. I didn't know why I got mad at you, saying those hurtful words at you. Maybe it was because I was stressed and almost lost hope.

Everyday, I was thankful to God from above for giving you another life. I am really sorry for not having the time to be with you. You know, daddy is very busy at work and all that. I'm sorry for being cold towards you, I'm sorry for everything.

When I heard you were dating Harry, I felt sad because my daughter has another man in her life, I felt jealous baby, but I know that he'll be there for you for the rest of your lives and keep in mind that once he hurts you or breaks your heart, make him pay. Just kidding. Love him, because there is no other man that would love you as much as he is doing now.

Princess, I used to call you that when you were just a little child, the one who likes to eat too much cereal and the one who cried almost an hour because she fell off the crib. The time when your mom, me and you laughed really hard because of the TV show we love.

I gave the companies to your dearest Uncle Brandon, since I know he loves you like the way I do. Don't worry I told him to protect you as well, and take care of you really well. I also told your uncle to pass the company to you when you reach the right age. I know you could do that, I trust in you.

So, Emmanuelle, take care always, be happy with Harry, for I am accepting him in your life, you'll always be safe, and always, as in always remember:

I love you my princess... I'll always be watching over you with your mother up above.

Love,
Henry

I didn't remember what part I started to cry, was it from the start or when he talked about mom. I was so sad of his sudden loss but I felt so safe, so relief, so happy.

I never really thought that he cared for me as much as my mom did. I felt the strength coursing through my body. I felt very happy.

I love my father and how I wish I told him that even before he died. Plus, he accepted Harry. I looked over by my side and he had a very amused and happy face.

Like he won the lottery.

Oh, dad, mom... I love you guys so much!

~~Harry's POV~~

I looked over at Emmanuelle because she started reading her letter. So, I decided to read mine as well.

Opening up, I read:

Dear Harry,

Hello my boy, you may not have known me well, but I know who you are because I did some research about you. You don't have to worry, just a little bit. When I heard that you were dating my daughter, I felt mad at first because my daughter didn't tell me about it, but, once I saw how you two looked happy. How my daughter was really happy, I realized that she needed a man in her life.

I felt that you were right for her, yes my boy, you are. I knew that time when you were with her, you instantly clicked together, and I guess that's true love. True love. Big words. That have so much meaning to it. I'd understand all this when I met Emma's mother, and well you did too. You fell in love with my daughters charm, you fell in love with her eyes, with her lips with her nose. You fell in love just about everything about her.

And well, I guess, I decided to give you this letter because I wanted to tell you a lot of things. That you may want to and need to know. Since my daughter is a girl, sometimes she gets a little too emotional, so you've got to be there for her, confronting her and all that. She likes stuff toys, like a lot of stuff toys.

She's a childish young lady, but you'll appreciate her even if she's like that. And most importantly, if she ever loved somebody, she'll love her with all of her heart, body and soul.
I have a lot to tell but this paper is not enough, so you should figure it out all by yourself. Okay?

She'll be a great lady for you Harry, I can promise you that. Just don't go and break her heart, she can't take that pain. That's why I am trusting you to take good care of my precious daughter. Love her with all your heart and cherish her forever. You can't imagine a life without her, I'll tell you that.

So, my boy, always remember if you break her heart, I'll scare you to death.

Just kidding.

I am accepting you as my son now, have a great life. Love my daughter, take care of her and cherish her forever.

Thank you...

Love,
Henry

I smiled, I felt really amused, he accepted me already. I looked over at Emmanuelle, and she was crying. What was it?

Sadness.

Pain.

Happiness?

I went to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and we just stayed that for a moment before we pulled away from each other.

"Happy?" I asked, looking at her, placing strands of her hair behind her ear. She smiled at me, and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Yes, very happy," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This really made me cry but at the same time happy!