Chapter Thirteen: Love and Hate

Hiiii guyss!
Another updattee!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirteen

~~Harry's POV~~

I woke up by the sound of my phone making a lot of pop sounds early in the morning, I sat down and grab it from the bedside table. I scanned my eyes through it and saw for about a hundred notifications coming from Twitter and Instagram.

I skimmed my eyes thought those notifications and all I could see was this leaked photo of both me and Emma inside the bowling alley. Plus, the part when I saved her from that car who was about to bump her.

This fans are just so crazy, they've even caught us like this way. It's annoying sometimes, but I love them and appreciate all there hard works and efforts just because of us.

Anyways, I tweeted a little bit for a while...

@HarryStyles: Well, anything I do, goes in here and Instagram. I love @EmmieKathy she's a wonderful girl! Please don't send hate, I would appreciate it... Thanks again! Love lots!

I tweeted and of course everyone could see it, I looked over at Emmanuelle, and she was asleep, I can't blame her, it was a tiring day yesterday, but I really needed to get up, but before anything happens, my iPhone begins to pop up again..

I checked on Twitter and saw all this love tweets..

@LilyLovesHarry: Awww! Yes we will support you and Emmie, plus, you two look so cute and happy together!

@HarrysMineFoevs: Can't wait to see you guys on top of the couple list! I can't believe you're dating Emmie, you two are perfect! Oh gosh!

@NiallerHarry: Oh my god! I can't say anything... JUST PERFECT

@EmmanuelleKK: Our Emma finally found the boy of her dreams! Yeayyy!!

@LovesLots1D: YESSS! Another couple! How cute! Soooo perfect!!

I smiled at all of those tweets, I even favorited and retweeted others. Yes, some of them will send hate, but those who support and love us will keep our relationship perfect and going really well.

"Harry?" I heard my baby spoke, she just woken up from sleep, I looked over at her and she was smiling weakly, since she just woke up.

"Hey baby, morning," I said, kissing her forehead. "Try to guess why I woke up?"

She thought for a second and said, "Because of your alarm?"

I chuckled lightly, licking my lips in the process, it was a habit of mine since my lips get dry a little too fast. "Nope, it's because my phone had a lot of notifications and it won't stop,"

Then another pop, "See?" And another, and another. I laughed a little.

"What was it about?" She asked, sitting down and running her hand to her hair, that was freaking hot.

Fuck.

"Harry? Hello??" She said, once again. Me running out of my thoughts.

"Ah, well it's about us." I said, her head snapping up and looking up at me. "Don't worry, it's not bad, you better check Twitter," I said, smiling lightly at her.

"Okay," she said, grabbing her phone and looking through the tweets, she was smiling at what she saw, but sometimes I saw her face in a frown, (because of the hate maybe?) but just a few, she would smile again.

"Harry, this is.." She said, smiling at me. "Soooo amazing!" She said, hugging me. I loved how she was hugging me this way, her body pressed to mine, making me feel...

Ugh, that is so wrong harry..

"I know right baby," I smiled at her, kissing her forehead. "So, why won't we go ahead to the gym, need to stay fit and healthy anyways,"

"Oh sure, but, after that, I need to go home, just got a text from dad, he needs me," Emmie said, looking rather sad and lonely.

"We'll go there after, I'm coming with you, we'll stop your father from trying to hurt you or separate us." I told her very determined to make a change of her fathers attitude.

She just nodded her head and went to the bathroom.

I want her father to realize how important Emmie is in his life so he won't hurt her or us with those words of his. I just want everything to be perfect. Plus, I need to meet him anyway, I'm her daughters girlfriend anyway.

Yes, there maybe mistakes and flaws

But, Me and my baby will always be together, through tough times and good times...

"Harry, come on, I'm going to let your wish come true," she shouted over the door, "Come take a shower with me,"

I smiled, "Coming babe!" Running to her.

God, I just love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww... Cute chapter alerrtttt!!