Chapter Eighteen: We're Going on Tour

Geezzz.. Book is almost done!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Eighteen
~~Emmanuelle's POV~~

This is the day. The day were Harry was finally leaving me, okay not literally leaving me. Just well, he and the lads are leaving for the tour of their Fourth Album called Four? Yes, yes, it's called Four.

I told him to name the album that, since it's their 4th year together as a band, see what I mean? And surprisingly, he agreed on it.

The tour's called On the Road Again, I think. Well, anyways, as I was saying. Harry was leaving for tour and here I am wondering what will happen to me? Okay, that's weird, for sure, nothing will happen, its just that yes, Harry's gone and it's going to be at least 3 months before he comes back.

Of course, as his girlfriend, I support him. He's mine after all. What?? What am I even saying? Okay, so I'll feel really empty.

I'll miss everything about him. His smile. His touch. His smell. His lips. His existence. Him. All of him.

Here we are, Gemma and I, here in the airport with Harry, to say goodbye. God, I will miss him so much!

"I guess this is goodbye," harry said, looking at me, cupping both of my cheeks. Looking me in the eyes and placing a kiss on my forehead. He looked at me and smiled as if he was trying to control his tears from falling. I knew that, I could see it in his eyes. They were watery and full of sadness because of leaving me and his family for tour.

"Gemma, sis," he said, hugging her and placing a quick kiss on the cheek. He whispered something to Gemma, that I wouldn't like to know, because it might make me cry even more.

So now, I couldn't stop the tears from falling. "Baby, stop crying, you'll make me cry," harry said, trying his best to smile.

"It's hard to say goodbye Harry," I said, holding his large hands and wrapping it around my little ones.

"I know it is, I'm having a hard time as well," he said, grabbing his luggage in his hands, I could see that he was giving it a tight squeeze between his hands. "I'll be back I promise," he said, kissing me on the lips. I kissed back, I don't want this to end, but he pulled away. "I love you,"

He said, pulling his luggage and him walking away as well. "Harry! Wait!" I said, running towards him. He looked back, questioning look on his face.

"You'll come back, I'll be here waiting for you" he smiled nodding. "I love you!" I said.

He smiled, hugging me and kissing me on the forehead once again, "You keep you're promise, I'll keep mine as well," he smiled, and finally he was there leaving waving his hand.

And here I am just happy for him, tears running down my cheeks as Gemma proceed me.

"You two are so cute! You guys made me cry! Ugh, come on let's go home, mom's cooking chicken soup, you'll love it!" Gemma said, giving my shoulder a tight squeeze and we left. All the way back to their home.

~~Harry's POV~~

"Ugh, I'll miss Perrie again," Zayn said, slouching behind his seat, "I just can't believe we're on tour, again,"

"That's just how our life works lad," Liam said, giving a few taps on his phone, probably texting Sophia.

I saw Niall eating some chips already and Louis was looking at me. Strangely. "Louis, you're being weird," I said, chuckling.

"Wow, man, sorry. I've never seen you sad like that before." He said, sitting beside me and patting my back. "Let me guess, Emmanuelle isn't it?"

I just nodded, trying so hard to prevent those tears from falling. I don't want to cry anymore! "Damn man, yes. I, going to miss her,"

"Well, lad. Let me help you with that, you know, I've experienced it that way too, with Eleanor, and well, at first it didn't work out well, but when we returned back from tour, she was there waiting for me at the airport," louis said, with that same reassuring smile.

"We made a promise to each other Lou, when I come back, she'll be waiting for me," I smiled, fixing my curls in the process.

"Harold, that's a first," louis smiled at me. "This girl is very special, you love her too much bro," he said, patting my back once again and went back with Niall eating chips with him.

"Yes, she is. Lou, yes she is." I said, smiling.

"I'll be back Emmanuelle, wait for me"

Let this tour begin...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, guys, I might not be able to update soon because it's almost a new year..

Plus, I'm kinda sick with major colds and minor coughs... But I'll try my best to update soon!