Chapter Four: Lazy Day

Here is another part or chapter in the story!

Yes! I told you that I'll update as quickly as possible!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four

I woke up this morning, still laying down on the bed looking at the surroundings inside my room. The cream color of my walls was illuminated by the suns rays through my open window pane, which I remember, that I forgot to close it last night because I wanted to feel the cool air breeze.

I was looking around my room, every corner and every thing that I could see around. I looked at the right and saw my shelf that was full of books. I am actually a "bookworm" and I really love reading so much. I have a collection of every book, from Scholastics to Amulet. I turned to left and saw my little drawer, it has my lamp on top also my phone and iPad. I looked up and saw my chandelier, it's kind of the shade of pink and it illuminates my whole room every night.

So, right now, I am stretching my arms out while I am on the bed. I'm to lazy to get up, but I know I have too. So, I slowly crawl out off my bed, until my feet hit the cold hard floor.

I am sitting on my bed right now, still stretching, my body felt stiff from the long sleep I had. I suddenly felt cool air breeze coming from my window, when I looked outside there was snow flakes falling.

A smile appeared on my face, it's my favorite time of the year. I love the way the snow flakes create a beautiful sceneries which people seems to admire. Since I saw that it was snowing already, I was in the mood to get up on bed now. For real this time, I went up and change into some ordinary day - to - day clothes. A white long sleeved shirt for the top and a pair of cotton short for the bottoms. I went straight the stairs and saw my Father, looking up at the Daily Newspaper.

"Morning dad," I said, walking up to him and kissing his cheek. He didn't do anything, he just continued looking through his newspaper.

"Morning Dylan," he said, with no emotions at all. He was busy looking at the newspaper.

"So... When did you get home from work?" I asked, grabbing the box of cereals on top of the fridge and the box of milk inside the fridge. I looked at him, and he didn't say anything nor move at all. Instead, I just continued to prepare my breakfast. I poured the milk into the bowl also pouring the cereal flakes as well.

"I have to go to work," dad said, leaving me alone as he went to the door and left.

After I finished eating my breakfast, I went to the sink and put the bowl and spoon. I washed it thoroughly and put it on the cabinet that was full of plates and other kitchen things.

Since, it was cold outside, and I have nothing to do. I decided to go out to refreshen up. I grabbed my coat and finally went outside.

There were snow everywhere. It started to cover the streets and even the trees, I looked up at the sky, seeing blue everywhere but crustal white falling to the ground. It was pretty. Really pretty, my favorite time of the year.

Some people say, to spread love during this season. But for me, all I do is fun. When I was a little kid, my dad and I used to do snow angels, but it seems that we can't do that anymore. So, since it's already the Christmas season, and very Christmas season I bake a lot of sweets!

I take a walk all the way to grocery. Buying all the ingredients that I need. There are about 5 things that I make during this season. First one is the fruit salad, a graham cake, gingerbread house, cupcakes and cookies!

Unlike cooking, Baking uses the desired amount, you need to follow the measurements, always. Because if not, then, the cake or the one you're baking might not set at all.

The first thing I did was the easiest, graham cake. I made layers and layers of Graham bread and put some cream all over, since it was a refrigerated cake, I put it inside the refrigerator. The next one I did are both the cupcakes and cookies. Having there desired amounts and all that, I placed them inside the oven and let it cook for about 45 minutes.

The next I made was the fruit salad, this is my favorite part! You get to mix and mix and put as much milk and cream as you want, as long as you like the taste! Plus, there are fruits! It makes me hungry, so hungry!

Lastly, the hardest part is making the gingerbread house. It needs to have a Christmasy design and it must me appealing and overwhelming to the eyes. After all that hard work, and after placing the cupcakes and cookies on the containers, I rested on the couch in the living room, while having fun, drinking my hot chocolate.

It was a tough day though, and I kind of like staying at home this way, it's awesome and also, it makes you feel good.

Cold weather + Good Vibes + Hot Chocolate = Heaven!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahahaha.. So Harry isn't here...

I decided to make a solo chapter for Dylan, but don't you worry harry will appear in the fifth chapter!

I know, it's kind of like rubbish when Harry's not in it... :-) but he'll appear, I promise...

I hope you like it!