Chapter Eight: Sweet Curly Haired Guy

Hello everybody! Here's another chapter!

I totally have a lot of ideas now!

Sorry for the long wait...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight

Now, me and Harry our in the midst of the most scariest part on the freaking Roller Coaster! You know like, the roller coaster goes up and down a really tall hill and here we are now! On top of that hill.

I am so terrified, you could see the whole bottom, I mean the whole carnival all the way from here!

"Harry," I looked at Harry and he has that same old cheeky grin on his face, and me, on the other hand, has this terrified face, how can he even have that look on his face at a time like this?

"Little scared there, love?" Harry asked, looking at me and the cart was approaching the highest peak.

"How can you even smile at a time like this? Stop joking!" I said, as I grab a hold of his hand. "I'm scared!"

He suddenly grabbed my hand, squeezing it slightly. "Hey, relax, I'm here. Just take deep breathes," Harry smiled, looking at me.

To tell you the truth, the fact that Harry was beside me now, who was currently holding my hand made me brave enough to handle all this. He was giving me the courage to get through all this!

And, finally the cart was at the peak. "Harry, I-,"

But before I say anything else, "Shh, it'll be okay," Harry said, giving my hand a little squeeze. Then suddenly, without any warning, the cart fell down the rails.

I screamed so loud, my eyes closed shut.

In case you are wondering, why we got here in the first place, well it's because Harry took me to this carnival. He told me that he'll make all my fears go away, all of it.

And well, here I was on the roller coaster with Harry... Okay, I know it sounds a little clichè but it's what friends do anyways. I mean, I love Harry... As a friend.. Or maybe, a little more than that, but we're best friends, nothing les, nothing more,

Then finally, the ride was over. I went down on the cart feeling dizzy and weak all over. I was about to fall down but Harry got me, right on time. "I got you," he said, with a huge grin crossed his face. "Let's go home, okay?"

All I could do was nod. Seriously, we have been here in the carnival for almost an hour and we've been riding a lot of rides already. Look at me now, all dizzy and super tired.

"Can you walk?" Harry asked, worrying way too much. But, at this point of time, I couldn't walk at all. Everything was spinning all around. "I guess you can't," Harry said, suddenly carrying me into his arm. Okay, now that I didn't know. It was shocking though.

"Harry, I'm heavy," I said, weakly.

"No you're not, you weigh like a feather." Harry said, with his cheeky old self.

"But, I'm heavy," I said, yet again.

"Emmanuelle Dylan, you are not heavy, okay?" Harry said, as I felt him putting me down on the passenger seat inside his Audi. "I'm taking you home, tonight,"

Harry said, starting off the engine and drove off through the road. There was complete silence in the whole ride. I was still feeling all dizzy and the world is still spinning. "Since, you're going to stay at my house for tonight, we're taking out some McDonald's," Harry said, with a huge chuckle.

And so, we went to McDonald's and take out some food for us to eat. And I was feeling slightly okay now, the world stopped spinning but I was still feeling dizzy. I grabbed my bottle of water and drank all of the water in it.

And finally, I returned to my senses. "That was crazy," I said, maybe out loud.

Harry laughed a little and said, "It was! Remind me next time not to let you ride everything," he said, chuckling slightly.

And finally, he parked his car in his garaged. We both went out the car and went inside his house.

"Let's eat," he said, grabbing the bag of McDonalds and getting some fries in the inside.

So we ate all of it, and Harry lead me all the way to his room. "Problem is, I don't have clothes," I said, looking at Harry.

"No need to worry love, here," Harry said, giving me one of his shirts and a boxer.

"Uhmmmm, thanks," I said, heading towards the bathroom. I removed my clothing, leaving me with only my Bra and Underwear. I grabbed Harry's shirt and slip it on, also putting on the boxer, which is like a short for me. I went out of the bathroom, seeing Harry laying down on the bed with a book on his hand.

"I've never thought you read," I said, with an amused smile on my lips.

"Well, I do, sometimes," he said, shifting slightly and putting the book down on the table near his bed. "You're going to sleep with me," he said, with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Uhmmmm, okay," I said, stuttering slightly.

I laid down on the bed, right beside Harry. And as soon as I did, I felt my eyes dropping.

"Dylan," Harry suddenly said, breaking the silence. "Goodnight,"

"Mhmmm," I said, finally drifting off to sleep. The last thing I felt was warmth, arms wrapped around me and a kiss on the forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it! It's all too sweetttt!!!

:-) it gets even sweeter! I hope you guys continue to read it!