Chapter Five: Stalker Styles

Good Day to all of you!

As you can see, I haven't updated this story recently because I am actually enjoying the summer vacation...

And I'm planning to change the cover anytime soon...

But here's another chapter!

Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

~~~Dylan's POV~~~

Yesterday was totally good, now I am right here inside a cafe, just chilling out for some hot chocolate. To tell you the truth, I really love chocolates! Any kind, although I'm not a fan of those chocolates that has peanuts or almonds. I'm allergic to them actually, peanuts and almonds makes me sick and it gives me this allergic reaction and my body starts to itch and then they are like this little bruises and reddish boils in every part of my body, the rest I don't want to talk about.

As I was about to finish, I heard the door open, the bell hanging by it rang. When I looked up, it's the same curly locks I know and love. What? No... I don't love him okay? That can't happen...

I looked up at him, why is it that everywhere I go, and anywhere I am, he's there as well or he goes there as well, what is wrong with the world? I don't actually mind though, but it seems a little strange. Is he stalking me? I want to know...

That's when I heard a pop in phone. I get it inside of my pocket and opened the lock. It was just a number, weird?

'Hello there love, did you miss me?' -Hx

Who the hell is H? I looked at Harry and he was looking somewhere else, he was looking outside the window. Who is this H? If it isn't Harry then who is he or she?

I started to freak out again, I decided to go out of the cafe, walking out. I was carrying a camera, I always carry it. Another hobby of mine is taking pictures of the different scenes or landscapes around, and putting them to life. Not literally, I mean, painting it.

I was walking and walking, until a cold breeze flew towards me, my body suddenly cold. It sent chills down my spine, walking alone in the ice cold road, and a tall figure suddenly stood in front of me. I looked up, saw those curls again, only hidden under the beanie.

"Miss me love?" He asked, with that famous cheeky grin in the world. He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a really dark alley. I couldn't see well, especially in dark places, which is specifically this one. He was pulling me all the way in the dark alley, it was really dark! I'm scared!

My body started to shake, my insides started crumbling, a shiver ran across my spine. I was trembling slightly, yet it was very harsh. I fell down suddenly, shaking rapidly, my breathing rapid and uneven, then I suddenly blacked out.

Bad case of panic attack.

~~~Harry's POV~~~

I was walking along the ice cold streets, grabbing a hold of my coat and fixing the beanie on my head. I surely loved this kind of season, not only because of the the sweets and foods, but, because I get to wear this really comfy and comforting coat.

And while walking, something caught my eye. A mini cafe, and there she was, drinking some hot chocolate. I smiled, knowing that she really loves chocolate, she was wearing a cute pink beanie, that has this little cotton up ahead. She was wearing a brownish coat with buttons, a blue skirt and some leggings. I went inside the cafe and decided to mess with her. I mean, not literally, just kind of giving a warning.