Bonus Chapter. 3

Mason's POV.

Continuation from last chapter.

I hadn't left my room in days. I had cried so much I was starting to doubt if I really was a man. My mom kept checking up on me but I didn't really want to see her. B had turned her phone back on but she wasn't picking up any of my calls or replying any of my text messages. Lee told me she was arriving today and I just wanted some news about Becca. I was worried and restless. I grabbed my phone to call her again but as expected she didn't pick up so I texted her. I looked at the long trail of unreplied texts and I felt like a fool but I was her fool. I seemed so desperate in these texts but for Becca I would do anything. Like this one for example.

Baby girl I know you won't reply this or take my calls but I just want to know if your okay. Please I just need you to be okay. I love you so much and I can't stop thinking about you.

I decided to text another one just for the heck of it.

My love its been five days and still no word from you. I know you don't want to hear from me right now but I'm sick with worry. I understand why you did what you did but I'm falling apart B. I need you but most of all I need you to be okay. I don't know how or when but I'll fix this. Take care of yourself please. I love you.

I dropped my phone on the floor beside me where I was sitting and stared at my reflection in the full length mirror in my room. I looked like shit. I hadn't shaved for days but at least I was clean. I tried to take a shower at least once a day. My hair was a mess from running my hands through it so many times. I smiled to myself a little remembering how much obsession B had with my hair. It reminded me of moments we shared after we were officially dating.

B was sitting in the couch watching a movie as I lay across it with my head on her lap. She was running her fingers through my hair and it felt good.

"I wish I had your hair." She commented out of the blue.

I turned around to face her and looked up at her and found she was already looking at me. Her hands still in my hair.

"Why?" I asked smiling.

Gosh she was so pretty and she was all mine. What did I do to deserve a perfect girl like her?

"Because it's so soft and silky. My hair is only soft when it's wet."She groaned.

"Don't say that. I love your hair. Especially when you put in two buns like that. You look even more beautiful." I complimented her and she blushed.

"Thank you." She replied and leaned down to kiss me.

I would never tire of feeling her warm soft lips on mine. Whenever we kissed it was like a volcano erupted in my stomach leaving me feeling hot all over. Her lips tasted heavenly and her fingers felt like silk on my face. She pulled away when we both needed to breath with a tiny smile on her lips.

"I love you." She said and I smiled.

I loved hearing her say that.

"I love you more baby girl." I replied and she smiled too.

She pecked my lips before turning her attention back to the movie.

That had been one of the many happiest moments with her. I just wanted to hear her say how much she loved me and have her press her warm soft lips on mine in a kiss. I wanted to hold her, love her and spoil her till she asked me to stop. I wouldn't stop though. My heart was in pain and only she could make me feel better.