Chapter 14

I wake up to there being a vacant spot next to me in bed. With my eyes still closed I feel around for the presence of my new found boyfriend. I then feel a warm presence among my lips. His lips collided with mine and I smiled into the kiss, as a realized what a great good morning it was. I pulled away as we seemed mesmerized by each other.

"Well good morning to you too handsome." I poked his nose as I leaned forward. But not realizing how close he actually was I bumped our heads together. He chuckled at my mistake.

"Ow." I squeaked and laughed just at how stupid I made myself look. He wrapped his arms around my hip and pulled me up from the bed and flinging me over his shoulder. As I tried to wiggle out of the contain of his muscular arms I seemed to fail.

After laughing we finally arrived in the kitchen. He put me down and I just stared in awe.

"Tobias, you did not." I stood there is disbelief with my hand clasped over my mouth. I looked at the table set in front of me.

"Is it too much?" his eyebrows stitched together in a worried matter. But to my amazement he didn't seem to notice how happy I was.

He had made our favorite childhood meal for breakfast.

There was pancakes topped with strawberries, chocolate syrup and whipped cream. With chocolate milk to go along side it. I walked towards him slowly, he looked adorable when he seemed genuinely worried.

I rested my hand on his cheek, and got on my tip toes.

"Not at all it's absolutely perfect Tobias." I kissed him passionately.

"You scared me there. I thought I upset you." He led me to the table and pulled my chair out allowing me to sit.

As we ate I occasionally would put whipped cream on his nose and giggle when he attempted to lick it off of his nose.

"So what do you have planned for today Tobias?"

"Well. I was actually wondering if you would go on our first date with me tonight. I mean if your busy that's fine."

He quickly said as he nervously fidgeted in his seat and I giggled and smiled at him.

Maybe I should have a little fun with my Tobias.

I walked over to his seat and sat in his lap. Looking from his eyes to his lips. I started to wiggle my fingers through his hair and kissed from his cheek and finally made my way to his lips. But I only kissed right at the corner, barely even touching his lips. I got up and walked off.

He sighed and I could here him following me.

He grabbed hold of my wrist causing me to whip around and come in touch with his chest.

"You're such a tease." I giggled as he grab hold of my hip and inched me higher. Making contact with my lips. Passionately, and you could tell how we felt about each other just through the kiss.

"So how bout that date Tris."

"I can't wait Tobias.

And we just got lost in each other.