Chapter 10

BACK TO TRIS

HE KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!! And it wasn't like a quick to get it over with kiss. It was probably the best thing that has happened to me in a while. I'm overjoyed with all that is going on right now. He is so perfect and amazing, and I guess it shows that I like him an he likes me in return. I felt a buzz in my pocket and I reach to grab my phone to see I got a text from Four, saying he needed to talk to me. I smiled and blushed even more than I was before

Christina rushed me into the guest bedroom and shoved me onto the bed acting like she was going to interrogate me. Then she looks at me and smiles from ear to ear. Then she lets out a high pitch squeal and I decide to join her.

"What was it like?" She sat beside me and honestly I couldn't stop smiling.

"Honestly the best thing ever. I felt like I mattered and that he cared. And I didn't think he liked me but I guess I was wrong. And I'm completely glad. And he said he wanted to talk to me after, so I hope I can be his girlfriend."

She started bouncing up and down like she couldn't believe it and honestly neither could I.

We fan-girled for a little while longer and decided everyone else probably was wondering what was taking us so long, so we headed out and I was filled with joy.

I walked out first, and as soon as I entered the room Four's face lit up and that's exactly what mine did as well. I sat down next to him and out of the corner of my eye I could see Four staring at me with a huge smile on his face. Along with those perfect brown eyes look straight at me.

I turn to him and smile, "what are you looking at?" he chuckles a little.

"Well this beautiful girl that I just had the opportunity to kiss." I blushed and that just caused him to laugh even more.

After a little more talking we decided it was probably best for us to go. I was planning on staying at Christina's house but she insisted on me trying to stay with Four tonight after we talk.

I grab my bag that contains my change of clothes and my phone and head out the door, being one of the last to leave. I was looking around for Four to have my hand jerked around to be facing one muscular chest. I shyly look up at Four smiling down at me. He then kisses me again and I didn't want it to end. As he pulled away I made a pouty face wanting him to continue kissing me. We stare into each other's eyes but it's not awkward it's more genuine and loving.

Four then breaks the silence.

"Tris Prior will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my girlfriend, pretty please?" I giggled after he said the last part.

"Of course Four!" I jumped into his arms and he twirled me around as he looked into my eyes.

"Tris you don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." I was a little confused since we haven't known each other too long. And then I decided to ask him something.

"Four what's your actual name?" He looked a little uneasy to tell me this.

"Umm I haven't told anyone that.."

I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

"You don't have to t--" he cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine.

"Tobias. Tobias Eaton."

I put a hand over my mouth holding in a gasp and a little bit of a sob.

"Toby?" My eyes water as he looked at me as he knew what I was thinking.

"Ya Trissy?" I can't believe it! my best friend that moved when I was little he's here. He's back. It's Four!!!!!

I jumped into his arms once more as I was crying.

"You have a lot of explaining to do Tobias." He smiled a little kissing my forehead as we walked home.