Chapter 9

FOUR'S POV~

I honestly don't know where to go with this. Truth it could be something to do with my past an no one really knows about it, not even my best friend Zeke knows. Dare it might be something I honestly don't want to do. I look up to see everyone looking at me, but the one that caught my eye was Tris. With her ombré hair, and grayish eyes full of mystery. She truly is a beautiful girl an I would love to have her as mine. I break out of my weird stare at the girl across of me and clear my throat. Dare it is.

"Dare."

A grin reaches Christina's face and I kind of regret picking dare.

"I dare you to kiss Tris." Immediately my face burns up and I look up to see Tris blushing while giving Christina a stare off as if they were having a conversation. I get up and make my way across the room. I mean I have liked her as soon as her beautiful self bumped into me the first day. I wanted to ask her out but I never had the courage to. As I finish my stride across the room Tris also stood up. I grabbed her hand and pulled close to me. I caressed her face in my hand as I went from staring at her eyes and then her lips. I slowly inch forward and I couldn't take it any longer, I urged forward and kissed her passionately. To my surprise she kissed me in return. We stood there for what seemed like an eternity as her hands made it's way to my hair and her fingers grazed the back of my neck. I can't believe she actually kissed me back it was a surprise cause I thought she hated me cause I was a jerk to her. But I found out that she's different, down to earth and completely selfless. And that's exactly what I want. We pull apart completely out of breath and instantly she was pulled from my arms. And I felt empty inside. I watched as Christina pulled Tris into another room. As they walked away Tris turned around and blew a kiss my way. I decide to catch it causing her to blush which is completely adorable. I grab my phone out of my pocket deciding to text her before she is lost in Christina's world of gossip.

Me: Need to talk to when your done talking to Christina 😘

Tris immediately replied with an ok.

Maybe she will be the one