Chapter 2

We got off the plane and a wave of relief came across me. Even though I will always have those terrible scars on my back I am in a new place where I can start over. I can be me, have fun an hopefully accomplish things that show who I really am. The brave and selfless person I have always been but afraid of what the outcome could be. We get our bags and head to our new home.

This part is what excites me, where I'll be living, where I'll be going to school, and where I can meet new people. Maybe even someone special. I laugh a little to myself at the thought of that. I have never thought of myself as a pretty person. My hair long after my shoulder dirty blonde and silky. My eyes almost grey with a blue tint. And my love for stylish clothes but a hate for shopping. I smile again and my mom heads up to the door of our new home where new memories will come. My brother behind me, I hear him laugh I turn and smile at him and he just laughs a little more. Two months ago I would never think of being in a different place and the ability to start over.

"Tris honey your room is upstairs to the right, and Caleb your room is to the left you can start organizing and unpacking." She gives us a weak smile and I nod as Caleb rushes up the stairs. Sometimes I think he just a little toddler and I smile to myself.

I walk into my room and my jaw drops. It's huge. Walk in closet and all with a bathroom connected. A bathroom of my own away from that disgusting boy, I love my brother to death but he seriously is a slob. I start unpacking things and after about an hour, mom calls us down for dinner.

"FOOD!!" Caleb yells as he practically sprints past me and makes his way to the kitchen. I jog down the steps and I immediately know what we are having. Pizza. My face lights up and I run faster to find myself already at the table. And I am rejoiced that I am home with the people I love.

After I stuff my face with four pieces of pizza, I walk upstairs after kissing my mom goodnight and that I love her. I jump on my bed and lay there as the darkness takes over and my eye lids feel heavy and I fall asleep with a smile on my face. I'm home.