Chapter 13

I cannot express how overjoyed I am. First I find out that Tobias is actually Toby. Then he becomes my boyfriend. And then I found all the answers that I have been needing.

Since my mom still believes I'm with Christina, and the change of plans that happened after the party. I'm with Tobias, and I can't be enjoying myself anymore.

Tobias said his father wasn't home today, and that he won't be back for a few weeks, because of a business trip.

"You know you can stay here tonight and I can pick you up and drive you home from school everyday, especially since we live not even 10 feet from each other."

I nodded and smiled cheekily at him. He chuckled while kissing my forehead.

After changing clothes we both laid in bed nuzzled up to one another.

"So I guess we are like a couple now?"
I smiled again as I said this.

"Well if that's alright with you, I would probably love for it to stay that way."

We both laughed at each other's remarks.

I wanted to stay up all night and just talk. Talk about anything and everything between what has happened.

"So umm do you mind if we just stay up and talk for a little while."

"Ya that would be great."

I was ready to tell him anything and everything.

"So why are you so different around everyone else. Like with the whole Four thing, or acting all grumpy around them."
He stiffened up when I looked up at him, wanting to explore the innocence behind the exterior.

"Um, it's all because of you. It all leads back to you. I came here and hates myself for what I did to you that I didn't want to be me. I didn't want to be the same person that left my Tris behind. So I became someone that showed very little weakness."

"You didn't have to hate yourself. Not for what happened. I'm sorry I made you think you had to hate yourself. You shouldn't have to be someone your not."

He pulled me closer to him so are chests are in contact, and eyes lowered down to mine.

"I don't have to anymore, since I have you. You back in my life. You with me. And you as my girlfriend."

We smiled at each other and I stretched myself upward so I could brush my lips against his. It was short but full of awakening moments.

"My turn." Is all he said right after we kissed.

"So what happened after I left?"

There was many things that happened when he left. I was bullied for being lonely, for not having a friend. I had a low self-esteem, for being to ugly, or without a boyfriend for years upon years. But lastly I was abused, beaten by my own father and there was no one I could got to for help or security. I debated with myself, whether or not I should tell him or not. I know I said I wanted to share everything with Tobias, but did I really mean everything. I guess it was gonna com up at some point. I felt tears brim my eyes as I looked down, are hands clasped together, holding tight. And I new I was ready.

"When you left I found myself becoming lonely, I drew away from anyone in school. All because I couldn't bare the feeling of not having you there, beside me. I was bullied for being and feeling so alone compared to everyone else. I was pushed around, made fun of for not having any friends. But worst of all Tobias, my father abused my family and I. Everyday he would beat one or all of us. Non stop and I had no one to go to. No one for help. No one to cry to, or just to hold because I was still the lonely little girl I always was."

I could barely finish my sentence, when Tobias huddled me in for a hug, muffling my whimpers and cries that had soon followed.

"I'm sorry Tris. I never meant for that to happen. Your not alone anymore, and I love you."

He kissed me and I soon returned the favor. Us becoming one as we passionately explored one another's feelings, memories, and nightmares.

"Goodnight Tris."

And with that I snuggled closer and as my eyes fluttered close I whispered in return.

"Goodnight Tobias."