Chapter 28

"Hey Bri you got tryouts for basketball today right?" Xavier asked as he sat down at the table with the rest of us for breakfast.

"Huh?" I mumbled mouth full of toast.

"Did you forget?" He chuckled.

"That's today oh shit I haven't practiced or anything" I panicked.

"You'll be fine your really good" Xavier said.

"Yeah don't worry about it" Ace said.

"We're gonna come watch" Cole said.

"Thanks but you don't need to I don't wanna interrupt your work" I said.

"Nonsense we'll be there" Nick said with a smile which I returned.

"Okay."

---

"Sup looser" I felt someone along there arm around my shoulder as I was walking to the cafeteria.

I looked up to see Jordan "Hey" I smiled.

"Your really short you know that."

"Did you just come over to insult me?" I gave a disapproving look.

"No I came to walk my favourite person to lunch" he grinned.

"Hmm whatever" I rolled my eyes.

We took are seats along with the rest of the boys.

"So Bri Xavier tells us you got tryouts today, you nervous?" Ryan asked.

"Hmm a little maybe I dunno, I haven't practiced in a long time so I doubt I'll make it" I said strapping one of Calebs fries.

"Don't be nervous of course your gonna make it" Nate said trying to reassure me.

"Yeah and if you don't I'll just bribe the coach" Xavier said swinging an arm around my shoulder whilst shoving a handful of fries into his mouth. Ew.

"Thanks I appreciate it" i said sarcastically.

"No problem babysister, I'll get my pom poms ready to cheer you on" he said going back to his food as I just shook my head rolling my eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if he did indeed bring pom poms.

"Hey your soccer game is tomorrow right?" I asked looking at the twins.

"Oh yeah your coming right?" Xander said.

"Yeah definatley" I smiled.

"We were gonna get you to wear one of are jerseys but only if you want to?" Xavier asked.

"Of course" I grinned It felt nice that they wanted me there.

"Are any of you playing?" I asked the boys.

"Me and Ben are but Nate and Jordan are coming to watch" Ryan said.

"Okay, I've never actually been to a game that I wasn't playing in" I said.

"You play soccer?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah I was on the team at my old school" I replied.

"Are you gonna tryout for the team here?" Ben asked.

"I don't know yet I have a lot going on with dance I don't think I'll have time.

"Wait you dance too" Jordan asked surprised.

"Yeah she's awesome we went to her rehersals you should have seen her" Ace said with a huge grin on his face.

"She was dance captain and what was that thing you won miss national soloist right?" Caleb said.